DJ test (situational)

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
TO all DJs here.
I am going to place a test. Imagine the scenario i place below you. Then DJs can give each other scores our of 10. Questions?

Here it is:
you are at a party in Las Vegas. You have been invited to a wedding. After the couple has been married, they asked all the guests to stay for a drink and dance. Lots of HBs are around you, slightly tipsy. You spot a group of 3. One is HB9, looking sophisticated. Her friend, a 5 is talking to her. Another HB7 is listening and laughing with them.
What do you do? give me when to approach(e.g when they are talking? drinking? ) how to apporach(walk slow?fast? look confident? shabby?) and what is your opener and tactics which will follow.
Important: your end goal is to land a date.

Good luck students

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the challenge ultimately teaching you how to approach women while appearing to be your pupil?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trick question.

You hunt down a HB who is all by herself instead.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Is the challenge ultimately teaching you how to approach women while appearing to be your pupil?
Nice try. I got another account. Zerotwoonenine. I am nearly master DJ(i think, lol).
I dont need help with my game. I just want 2 give advice lol.
Anyway answers.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Trick question.

You hunt down a HB who is all by herself instead.
Wrong answer. 0 marks.

Situation ends: you find out HB is totally on guard because shes alone. She didn't drink and didn't have fun. Infact she just wanted to tell u 2 get the fk out of her face because her friends didn't come.

:kick:

try again. I commend your bravery.

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
go talk to the 7 first and ease your way into the other two while treating all of them equally while subconsciously making your moves on the 9 without her feeling like she's better than the other two.

what a RUN-ON!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm i'd just go talk to all of them and see which ones looked interesting and interested

assuming they didn't blow me off (and I doubt they would because women tend to be friendly at weddings), after a few minutes, i'd pull whichever of them looked like the most fun onto the dance floor for probably one song, and then bail and come talk to them a little later.

Ultimately, I would get the # of either the HB7 or the HB9, not both, and definitely not the HB5 because that is below my standards

pr3d3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how are the traditions in America but in Romania at about midnight the bride is stolen and the godfather has to negotiate with the ppl who stole the bride , usually they will want money or boose but it depends. Anyway.

I would approach slowly , looking confident when the set sits for a drink and hb5 is talking with the other two (i assume she is the leader because she is doing all the talking) .
me: hey , can i ask you guys a question ?
Hb5: sure.
me: What are guys up to?
hb7:what do u mean?
me: well i saw over there and i tought to myself "they'r up to no good".
hb5: we were just talking .
me (grinding): I get it , you want to steal the groom.
hb5:hahaha , no.
me::DDon't worry i'll keep my mouth shut .
me: I'm pr3d3 (shakes hand), nice to meet you.
Hb5:i'm Precila
hb7: i'm alex.
hb9: i'm Claire.
me (talking with hb9) :So u are with the groom or with the bride?
hb9: with the bride , she's a friend of ours, you?
me: actually I don't know anyone from this wedding.
hb9:what?!
me: I'm a wedding crasher ;)
hb9:yeah...right.
me: just joking you should of seen the expresion on your faces , i'm with the groom .

Then i think i would fluff talk more maybe say something like :
me:so which one of you cought the bouquet?
hb5: well we didn't i think it was that blonde over there.
me:that's sad :(.(takes some floweres that are on the table).here let's asume you cought them (give flowers to hb9).
me:let's roleplay i will marry Clair and you guys will be our guests to our wedding.

Then i would improvise , me being the groom and the priest ... After that i would try to isolate hb9.