DJ postion # 2

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
You call up a girl that you approached once upon a time and this is going to be the first date you too are going to have since you've met.

YOu call her....

You.....Whatsup

Her....Hey! how is your day.

You....Just fine, the new simpson movie comes out tomorrow and I want to see the big premiere. A perfect movie I want to see with you.

Her....? we might have to reschedule. It is my cousins Birthday party and his turning 4.

You....As much as you've been wanting this day to come you'll going to back down now.

Her....(laugh) like you are to me this is important to him.

You....I promise you'll be back before its over. Meet me up there at XOXO oclock. Parties be the best when you show up late!

Her....(laugh) Alright I'll be up there waiting in the main lobby.

You....By biatch. (naw Im playin)

O.K, the day arrives and the day sucks for you. Because you was using the bathroom while talking to someone and dropped your phone in the toilet. Now you only know the last 3 digits of the girl your going to the movies with number. NO worries you know your going to the movies.
But something eregent come up! You gotta some place to be. (a funeral, family reunion, airplane flight that slipped you mind.) Damn, and you can't call her and let her know to cancel.

What would a DJ do in this situation when he talks to her after he didn't show up?

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dearl said:
O.K, the day arrives and the day sucks for you. Because you was using the bathroom while talking to someone and dropped your phone in the toilet. Now you only know the last 3 digits of the girl your going to the movies with number. NO worries you know your going to the movies.
But something eregent come up! You gotta some place to be. (a funeral, family reunion, airplane flight that slipped you mind.) Damn, and you can't call her and let her know to cancel.

What would a DJ do in this situation when he talks to her after he didn't show up?
ROFL, that was hard to read