for those who are good at telling lies
what kind of lies Dj uses ?
the way i grow up cannot tell lies
Examples

ManiacJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am completely honest... No white lies either :p

Although there a few obvious ones that you can't admit to... But they go without saying if you've been a DJ long enough...

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm economical with the truth.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keys to the VIP had a mission to borrow a girls phone, pretend that you're breaking up with your girlfriend, and then try to seduce the girl you're talking to.

What was shown was that being nice when you lie is better than being dramatic.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy who did the whole lying bit. He would go to victoria's secret, and start chatting with the sales woman about how he needs to buy something for his girlfriend. He'd tell her whatever size his imaginary girlfriend was, and she'd show him around, and he'd buy something.

Fast forward a week later, he'd show back up to return it. He'd say that she cheated on him, or for some other reason that wasn't his fault, they broke up. He'd then get the girl's number from the store, and take her out. This worked for him all the time.

The guy was a great DJ, but damn, that's just WAY too much work. Such an elaborate lie, I don't think I could keep it up. So there's one example for you.

But, as a DJ, shouldn't you have the confidence that you're an awesome dude, that you don't NEED to lie to women?

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forms: I don't see anything wrong with that approach. I see it as a method of breaking the ice, or softening the approach or building rapport or in his case sympathy...

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy: Yea, I totally see where you (and he) are coming from. Really it's more a matter of that being SO MUCH EFFORT just to pick up a girl. I mean, really. It's not rocket science, it's just dating.

Another reason I wouldn't personally go this route is that starting off the relationship with a lie I would feel awkward in the relationship. But if it works for you, who am I to stop you?