Disrespected

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said in my previous post, I was trying to get with a 19yo hb9. Well things haven't progressed the way I thought they would even though I thought I had a shot. I guess I misread her. Anyway she textmailed me sunday afternoon to go to the movies (drive-in) with her friend. Im in.

I get there, she immediately gives me the cold shoulder. So I played it off. then like 15 cars show up. ALL HER friends not just a couple. She ditches me like a bad habit. So I left. CAN YOU SAY NEXT. My question is how do you handle a situation like that?

I think I did something wrong, but my friends all say they would have left too. Whats a good way to get myself back to positive thinking? That was so disrespectful of her to do that! Was that just a way for her to bring a player down? I mean I thought I knew this girl, WTF. She threw me a curve for sure.

mmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
She might've been testing you... and if she was, you failed my friend.

You made several mistakes from what I'm reading here. First, she asked YOU out... this was not a date if you thought it would be. You should've said you're busy and that you'd call her up for a get-together or whatnot later on during the week. Second, did she mention to you before that she was bringing a friend? It should've been just you two if it was going to be a date. Third, leaving wasn't such a good idea, especially if you just left without saying goodbye... you should've socialized with her friends to show her that you're confident with yourself. You leaving signifies that you were only after her and didn't care to socialize with her friends.

Just move on and learn from your mistakes.

Now, did you like what she did to you? No. Do you like it when girls do this? Probably not. Think of this as a means of ditching a girl who's probably really lame. If she disrespected you like this, who knows what she'd be pulling off in the future. NEXT!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say this but I think you misread her and she was inviting you along only as a friend to meet and mix with her other friends. On one hand, you'd be wise to next this girl and forget about her, but on the other, maybe it would have been cool to get to know her friends and get a new social group.

Also, approval from a girl's friends will work in your favour.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You kinda felt deflated when she wouldnt give you any attention. Guess you made some pretty ambitious assumptions prior to going out. One being that she was interested in you like you are in her. You should have made good a bad situation by just chilling and making new friends.