Discovery

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been around here for a while. I haven't really posted much at all, and anything I did post, was most likely a question. I don't have much credibility at all on this subject, but I just came to a realization about something. I don't need this website...

Sure I did before. Back when I had no clue at all what to do. I wanted to do anything to get girls. Now I might be able to get a couple girls if I really tried, but that's the thing...what's the point?

I'm really not trying to bash SS or anything, heck it helped me out a lot. I'm not trying to diss anyone that does come here, or that has come here for many years. But, I truly only see one good thing on here for *High School* guys. And that's learning how to talk to chicks.

We're only in high school! We have a few more years before we should even consider gettin married. And we're probly not gonna marry our girlfriends or w/e from high school. It's highly unlikely that you stay with one girl all through high school, and then after. High school is about havin fun. For some of yall that's gettin laid. That's your thing. For me it's just hangin out with my friends, meetin new people, and maybe datin a chick if she's kool.

You shouldn't build your life on this site. There's no need to worry about one girl, ALL DAY LONG. If you worry that much about her, you should forget about her. Forget about strategies to kiss closing, and certain things to say that'll "make them melt" or w/e. Worry about havin fun. Talk to lots of girls and just go with the flow.

Like I said, this site is great for learnin how to talk to girls if yer shy. But for us...that's about all (IMHO). If yer shy, or just lacking a little confidence, then read up some. But after that, it should be all on you. Save all the tricks and info here for when you're in college, or at least out of high school.

This is just my opinion. Take it if you want, doesn't really matter to me. Just figured I'd throw it out there

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...I'm pretty sure none of the guys here are thinking about marriage at all...

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only said that about marraige for the people looking for LTR, and that they shouldn't even worry about that nearly as much as they do. But there are guys all over this site saying "If a girl looks at me in the hall does that mean she's interested?" and "I used to like a girl, but then I didn't but now it seems like she's got the hots for me! What do I do?!?!" and just all this stuff. Thinking about that crap can ruin high school. Chicks will do anything for you to think about them. They flirt so they can mess with your head, or sometimes, if they're actually interested.

I'm not saying to not have girlfriends or anything. I'm saying you shouldn't waste your day thinking about something little and instead think about what yer gonna be doin after school. It's the little things. All the little looks girls give, little signals that they MIGHT like you. Either they do or they don't, there's no maybe, and they only tell you straight out if they do, sometimes.

I just don't get why guys waste their day wondering about if a certain girl thinks he's hot or not. Or for some guys, if she'd do him, or if she'd go out with him. Just whatever. It's better to just go with the flow.
You'll be happier