Disaster at the Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got a big problem that I'm hoping you guys can help me out with. I'm about to get my driver's license, (assuming I pass the test :nervous: ), and I'm trying to pick out a car. I want something that is going to be a real chick magnet. My dad always says the car makes the man.

The problem is, I really want an Acura NSX. I think with that car I could get any girl at school. Thing is, my dad says he'll only spend 50k. He says I can get a nice BMW for that. But I don't want to be caught dead in some sissy Beamer.

I'm tired of my dad always being such a tight-wad. Any thoughts on what I should do here? I'm at my wits end :mad: .

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i don't know wut kinda dad you have, buy 50k on a car for a 1st time driver?

usually parents buy like 1-2k used cars for their kids to learn to drive, cause most new drivers WILL get in an accident, big or small.

but dam 50k? u should be happy with that.... really

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ban.

this dude KNOWS what kind of responses hes going to get. and he knows 50k is not cheap. troll.

anyways to entertain the thought, with 50k, i'd buy a cheap RHD toyota trueno and fix it up perfectly with panda colors.

or just a 240 and fix it up... and learn to drift with it... and if i mess it up, i'll use the remaining money to fix it up many times over again.

you're a douche bag.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
ban.

this dude KNOWS what kind of responses hes going to get. and he knows 50k is not cheap. troll.

anyways to entertain the thought, with 50k, i'd buy a cheap RHD toyota trueno and fix it up perfectly with panda colors.

or just a 240 and fix it up... and learn to drift with it... and if i mess it up, i'll use the remaining money to fix it up many times over again.

you're a douche bag.
Haha, quiet dude, don't even go there. Don't even try and start the fire. BigBance ignore this guy, he's just trying to get on your bad side man. If anyone deserves to be banned it's him.

Reaction score
ban.

you're a douche bag.
Wow man....no need to be a prick. I guess maybe I just come from a different social class than you.

In response to Asian, my dad has gotten me a civic to use while I've had my temps. I haven't wrecked it....I feel like I'm a pretty good driver.

And Elstud....thanks for the support.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, i'm gettting an RSX, they are only like 26k used...

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy i know that pulls the most a$$ doesn't even own a car, he drives around in whatever chicks car he's fawking..

but yea, my first care was 11 grand, and it pulled tail. give me 25k and i'll let you have my whip. Then you'll be happy

Dank Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do realise that with a new car, and being a new driver, Your insurance rates will Skyrocket, even double.

Status
Not open for further replies.