Disappearing Act IV: Ex-Girlfriend

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to ask about a few things when it comes to ghosting or just disappearing from an ex all together. It's been four months and I know she's been stalking me on social media, even tho shes in a relationship of 4 months. I've cut complete contact from her the day we broke up. Even tho I blocked her and such, she still stalks my page and also my friends when I post comments on his page.

I'm getting really tired of this and I want to disappear. I want to delete my profile. Will this have an opposite affect? I don't want her to pursue me more because I basically disappeared from her radar for good even tho I believe it would make her want me more. What do you think?

Should I go with this disappearing act? I feel like making a new profile and be lowkey for a while.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you still care?

Its been four months. Stop making threads about a girl who branch swang as soon as you guys ended. That's disrespectful to yourself.

Women who are not interested in you are insignificant.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is going to look at what your up to.

Normal feelings I suppose

Do yourself and me a favour just f0cking forget this ***** and never contact her

She's sucking a new c0ck anyway so she's now irrelevant

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've been NC for 4 months and she's had a new BF for 4 months. Did she branch swing or cheat? Regardless stop worrying about her stalking you, just block her from all accounts

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously you haven't done a good enough job blocking her if she can still stalk you fam

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not messaging you, showing up at your hangouts, your work or your house, why are you worrying about it? If you really don't want her to know what you're up to, then block her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If she's not messaging you, showing up at your hangouts, your work or your house, why are you worrying about it? If you really don't want her to know what you're up to, then block her.
This.

Obviously the OP likes the drama and attention. It takes 2 minutes to block someone on ANY social media site. If he didnt want her looking, she wouldnt have anything to look at.

And exactly how in the hell do you know she is looking at your social media pages unless you're still friends and she is liking your posts/pics????