dilemma

lettuce head

Reaction score
I met a girl last night who is pretty much infatuated with me. I would put her at HB6 or 6.5, she has some sexy qualities, and seems pretty cool. There was some alcohol-influenced flirting and making out, and we exchanged numbers. I would certainly enjoy boning the piss out of her (several times), but I don't want to be in an exclusive relationship with her. Meanwhile, she is alllll about me and completely on my nuts, she is damn near ready to have my kids.

I'm looking at it like damned if I do, damned if i don't. I'm in a bit of a drought so I could definitely use the sex, but I don't want to lead her on and end up hurting her just to get my d1ck wet. It would be one thing if she wants to be an FB, but I don't see that happening. Also in addition to hurting her, it would get out to mutual friends and I would become a dirty bastard creep to some.

On one hand, it could be said that I'm an a55hole if I lead her on without ever having intentions of wanting her to 'be my girl' but on the other hand, it could be said that I should not take it so seriously and have some fun with her, then next her or whatever, no big deal. There's sortof a grey middle ground there. It depends upon your perspective, your ideals/ethics regarding women.

At the end of the day, the REAL solution to my problem is I need to majorly step up my PU game and get out there and meet the type of women I really crave to be with, apart from bars or small circle social events, and in SOBER contexts. But it's not easy.

To an extent, I face this dilemma with most girls I date. If I'm not REALLY into them, I often tell them straight up that I'm up for sex but not for an exclusive relationship. It's like I'm too honest, a lot of guys would never do that it seems.

Does anyone else ever find themselves in this situation?

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you like this girl..but you're not sure about her even though she is hittable material yet you do not want a relationship with her.

Sleep with a guy, try it. Try man on man love, it will help answer everything.

lettuce head

Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
So you like this girl..but you're not sure about her even though she is hittable material yet you do not want a relationship with her.
It's pretty simple, fvcking & leaving vs. exclusive relationship, but what you said is like a run on sentence that doesn't make sense or reflect what I posted at all.

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
lettuce head, Sounds like you know whats going on with your life.

PS: just ignore hitman, he goes around and flames everyone's threads.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest with the girl that you aren't looking for a relationship. If she knows that and is still willing to bang you then problem solved. Nothing to feel bad about.