Difficult Situation

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, well theres this girl i have a big thing for but to get the story straight ill start at the begining.

Ok this girl i had a bit of a crush on her, but never had talked to her or anything, just one of those ones where your like "hey that girls super hot" but never had the courage to talk to her, well she rides horses and has lessons with my younger sister so my parents know hers and my sister knows her.

One day at school she said hi to me and I talked to her online and in person more in the following months, we became somewhat of friends, I found out she has a BF, then last week i invited her to this dance, (like prom) so it was formal. But i sorta messed up and was so nervous i only danced with her twice dident have the guts to do more then slow dance. some other guys danced with her there. then on the way back i drank too much cause i was nervous and got sick and pukeing lol. she told her BF she went with me, it was all fine

But I really really like her now, and have since only talked to her on msn and i apoligized for the dance and said some other stupid stuff.

I really like her so is there a way i can steal her away from her BF?? I THINK that she thinks negitivly or badley of me now for all the stuff ive done.. but i dont know.

I couldent say for sure but she might know i like her... but she hasent blocked me or anything.

can anyone help?

also shes with her bf at school like 24/7 and tells him like everything

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you should focus on this girl so much. I know..she might be great to hang out with, attractive and everything, but she's taken.

That aside, if you do plan on taking her, you have to develop her attraction for her, only done by mastering kino, flirting with her, and creating that 'I don't know how I feel about either of them' feeling inside of her.

And then you keep hammering her, and jsut maybe, she'll do the 'I feel so guilty for being with you', and then onwards.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, o also id just like to mention im new here so Hi everyone!, also so far ive never had a gf, or been kissed before, or had hardley any realions with a girl further then a date "as friends" so im looking forward to becomeing a DJ with the help of this site and stuff.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Start reading, and don't expect to be a master in a week. It takes time, experience with lots of people....you know, work!

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously think whenever a girl says she has a Bf,she really means thats she has a best guy friend.She likes you not the Bf

by doing this you do realize that you could cause major problems and most of them pointing towards you.....While talking you have to direct the convo to make her tell you how you should treat a girl.You gotta make the guy look like he is the most unappealing person by making him look like a NICE GUY.When this happens case close.He tries to talk to her,he appears to needy.Buys her flowers makes him look insecure.Your goal is to make him look like the biggest AFC in God's country,and actual stand up for him.This will end up as a one of those guys who gets a girl on a date and at the end the girl would feel about kissing a LJBF.Also get her to state the guys problems and you evaluate them,while at the same time show how cool you are.You don't offer your qualities directly,but show that you understand her bf's problems.Getting her to beg you to tell her how you would treat women is great,but just don't over do it.

Ex: she says he's not committing to the relationship
You:You gotta understand he knows that he's never had a girl like you,and probably never will once your gone.So he doesn't want to "make love",because he doesn't want to make himself emotionally vulnerable to ya,but he still likes you.He just has to turn it into an awkward game to keep his insecurities from taking over him.

get the idea?
Its obvious she is looking for another guy,she dance with you and other guys plus she has a bf????ya she's looking to for another guy.Since you did fcuk it up a little,you might have to show her before all this how cool and amazing you are,make yourself seem like your living the fun life.If you play your cards right you can get her

Last edited: