different between UB and HB

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what can u say to help me get over my fear of approaching HB? I have no problem with HB7 or or 8 but 9 and 10 still give my anxiety.

Isn't a girl just a girl regardless if she is a 7 8 9 or 10?

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what I do -- don't give women the rating of a 9 or 10. Unless you live in LA or something, that is.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the guest speakers in David DeAngelo's advanced series had a great idea about this.

He basically claimed that the whole 1-10 system was the worst thing for guys.

He said that what the real system should be is 1 or 0. 1 - she's good enough for you. 0 - she's not.

Maybe that will reframe the situation and change your perspective.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
I know a HB 9 who is very picky and available. Many of the men she meets is not a DJ and screws up somehow. Since we're kind of friends, sometimes I get to hear about it.

I don't know if she read the rules, but she follows many of the principles. She'll belong to the next DJ she meets, but until then, she's a hot girl who's single. They're out there. If I were not in a LTR and my girl wasn't hotter, she would be mine.

Keep practicing your DJ skills. I like the 1-10 classification, since I don't feel that a 10 is out of my level. Maybe a similar mindset would help you?

Reaction score
I don't know if the 1 or 0 thing really works for me. I prefer Ladder Theory, which breaks it down into "girls I'd sleep with and admit to it", "girls I'd sleep with and not admit to it", "girls I'd sleep with drunk and admit to it" and "girls I'd sleep with drunk and not admit to it" (anything else not even being on the ladder).

And PeeGee... I do live in L.A. :D D'OH!!!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like 1 or 0 too!
otherwise we're making things way too complicated for ourselves

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that guys on this board always say HB7-HB10, but never anything lower?

Somehow its as if everyone here lives in a world where 7 is butt ugly and 10 is just average, since every single poster seems to hook up with HB10s every night.

Weird ain't it ;)

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO attaching a rating system to women assumes that some are better than others, and therefore that some will be "harder to catch" than others. It presupposes that an "HB10" is some sort of rare, heavenly creature (looks-wise) and that "HB7" is an pretty attractive woman, therefore automatically assigning a value to the higher rated women. Doesn't fit well into the true "DJ" mindset.

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
DD must got it from matrix idea ..

But i really like this idea too .. "the one" or zero ..