Did You Guys Know There Are Female PUAs?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what kind of girls will be on that site???

Ugly and/or fat ones. Or MAYBE some okay looking ones with self esteem issues, or socially inept ones.

I think its kinda cool, cuz they might teach chicks how to project signals better, and how to not makes us next them, like flaking. I highly doubt there is a man teaching it though, but if so, it could be a good thing.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My housemate was picked up recently by a cute Danish girl who ran lines on him that were very much based on the Mystery Method. Then she dumped him and broke his little heart.

I also know a pretty hot Swedish girl whose fav book is The Game.

But there are older schools of seduction for women. I know some of them, and their targets are rich alpha men. Being hot (& looking after themselves well) is a given for those chicks, but they're also skilled at other things to defeat their competition to get those men.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chics ALREADY got it down to a science.........they just sit there and flirt ever so innocently WITHOUT saying a word or very few words.

chics PRIMARIRLY use props...........PUSH UP BRAS, little black dress, perfume, lip stick.

THEY DON`T NEED PUA techniques, tactics................theres tons of books on how to land a man, keep man, find a man. Every month various magazines advertise articles on how to give their guy a better orgasm,how to keep him happy, etc. Women have been getting tips for decades.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that woman in the second link doesnt need to do or say anything and she can have any man. well if FPUA's are ugly or fat what does that say about male PUA's. maybe one reason why woman dont initiate as much is because they dont want to seem desperate like it said in the second article.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
For girls it's not called 'pick up' it's called seduction.

The art is as old as time.

Not every girl knows how to seduce. I know girls who are really innocent when it comes to this stuff.

But then I know girls who aim for power, and know how to get a guy wrapped around her finger. I'm not talking about getting him to date her, I'm talking about getting him totally obsessed with her.

However there are limits for girls when it comes to seduction. The amount of power a girl has using seduction is limited by her looks. Guys really screen heavily on looks.

Now for guys that use seduction (I'm not talking about pick up artist methods) - the sky is the limit.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
However there are limits for girls when it comes to seduction. The amount of power a girl has using seduction is limited by her looks. Guys really screen heavily on looks.
Somewhat limited on her looks, but not always the case.

There were famous female seducers in history who were definitely not very beautiful, far less than their competitors, yet conquered the top alphas. Cleopatra & Josephine (Napoleon's wife) are two that come to mind, yet they got the very best men of their days wrapped around their fingers.

This is the physical description of Josephine:

Joséphine was described as being of average height, svelte, shapely, with silky, chestnut-brown hair, hazel eyes, and a rather sallow complexion. Her nose was small and straight, and her mouth was well-formed; however she kept it closed most of the time so as not to reveal her bad teeth.[1] She was praised for her elegance, style, and low, "silvery", beautifully-modulated voice.[2]
She was 6 years older than Napoleon and had a couple of kids.

Here's what Napoleon wrote to her after he married her and was away at war:

In January 1796, Napoléon Bonaparte proposed to her and they married on 9 March. Until meeting Bonaparte, she was known as Rose, but Bonaparte preferred to call her Joséphine, the name she adopted from then on. Two days after the wedding, Bonaparte left to lead the French army in Italy, and during their separation, sent her many love letters. In February 1797, he wrote: “You to whom nature has given spirit, sweetness, and beauty, you who alone can move and rule my heart, you who know all too well the absolute empire you exercise over it!”
In another letter:

In a letter to her in December, he wrote, "I awake full of you. Your image and the memory of last night’s intoxicating pleasures has left no rest to my senses."
She was definitely not the most beautiful woman that France, or Europe, had to offer but she got the most powerful alpha man.

Even very beautiful women back then knew that their beauty would always be bested by some in the next crop of talents, so they mastered other seduction skills to control their men.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
For girls it's not called 'pick up' it's called seduction.

The art is as old as time.

Not every girl knows how to seduce. I know girls who are really innocent when it comes to this stuff.

But then I know girls who aim for power, and know how to get a guy wrapped around her finger. I'm not talking about getting him to date her, I'm talking about getting him totally obsessed with her.

Now for guys that use seduction (I'm not talking about pick up artist methods) - the sky is the limit.
Anything valuable you can share about that? Comparison? Good article to read?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug - I definitely agree that a girl does not have to be a *hot* girl to employ seduction.

If she is HB5-6 that is good enough as I'm sure most of the girls were in your historical examples. My point was that if a girl is like HB-2, seduction won't help much.

The book "The Art of Seduction" really is the modern bible on seduction.

What makes seduction so much more powerful than pick-up methods (although there is overlap in methods) is that in seduction, you are seeking to make her fall in love with you, not necessarily just get her in bed.

Also seduction is more long-term - i.e. you get to know this girl over time, instead of just meeting her once at a bar. I find seduction way more fun. Most guys are too impatient to use seduction and so they just go with pick-up methods.

What makes seduction so much more fun is that seduction comes from your personality. There is something inherent about your personality that makes you attractive. With pick-up methods it is just a line that is never really fully integrated into who you are.

Dante420 said:
Anything valuable you can share about that? Comparison? Good article to read?
Pick up the book: "The Art of Seduction."

Most guys will read it but not really employ it.

Why?

2 reasons

1) Most guys are impatient and just want to get sex, instead of enchanting a girl and making her fall in love with you thru seduction
2) It takes time and effort to develop a seductive personality, much easier to just learn pick up methods like neg hits, etc

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Napoleon was a master strategist and general but away from warfare he was as beta as they come. It wasn't only girls that seduced Napoleon, guys did it too (Metternich, remember?).

The only girls who could have use for PUA are 7 and upwards who really don't need to be active in 'picking up' (being picked up) by men because of their looks. And, they do not need to learn social skills. Nearly all attractive women are high in social cognition because for their entire life, people have been giving them more attention than other people (people gravitate towards the attractive). They might be able to use PUA to maximise success by shooting down competition.

Girls that aren't so attractive could use it, I guess, to give themselves the illusion that they aren't totally undesirable and thus avoid their crippled self-esteem a little while longer. I suppose that if they can be convinced there's 'light at the end of the tunnel' they won't realise that the tunnel had in fact caved in at some time during puberty.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game for females: LOOK HOT AND STAND IN THE VICINITY OF MEN.

Really complicated. :/

mankey

Banned
Reaction score
Ohhh guys are easy to pick up.
I actually met a female pick up artist.
I said to her I love you and I am so glad that you are not a playgirl and you know what she told me? How do you know?
And then she called someone and said to me, you are an idiot, now listen to my scripted conversation. I did listen to her scripted conversation that last for 1 and half hour. Then I realized,Iahve been dope, so stupid.
Next time,you think you have found the right girl, don't think twice, don't even think at all, just **** her and have fun.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first site is dead. Last post on their was Jan 2008...

Reaction score
What would allure you (A) fat ugly b!thch who is ****y & funny, great personality, full of confidence and eager to approach (B) hot babe gorgeous face sexy body, but shy, introverted, self esteem issues etc, it makes the mind boggle doesn't it. :crazy:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Any female can be a pick up artist. All she has to do is look sexy or pretty and go talk to a guy or just stand there and guys will come talk to them.

Those women who have to try are either ugly or fat.

Case closed.