Did she want sex?

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went solo sarging on my way home on the subway. Saw a cute blonde wearing a red long sleeve blouse, tight grey jeans, and low heels on the platform. I past the 3 second rule and gave up until she noticed me checking her out. At that point she started to fix her hair and walk around behind me to check out the subway map I was leaning on. I opened her up and she was cool. We talked our way on to a subway cart and sat together. She told me she was a student from the south doing an internship in the city. At one point she emphasized that she was leaving next wednesday. She gave me a look like it meant something. We continued to talk I negged her and she enjoyed it. When I mentioned my job it felt like she could of cared less. I then hit on her but it was a bit awkward. When her stop came she said goodbye.

questions.
1. was she looking for sex when she emphasized her departure date?
2. The last time a girl didn't care what I did for a living was horny. So is this a common sign of horniness?
3. I felt like she wanted to be gamed hardcore with out her doing any work if that makes any sense.
:crazy:

Reaction score
Why go through the trouble and not pursue her further? What happened?

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
last man standing? Are you saying I should of gamed her more? I just backed off because I couldn't read her anymore and I didn't know what to say.

Reaction score
The only reason a man would talk to a strange woman is to pursue her romantically!! Were you asking for directions? No! So, you obviously had a purpose to speak to her - follow through!! But if you felt bad vibes through your inquiry then I understand!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll be leaving next Wednesday."

Translation: I don't want to get involved because I'm leaving soon...but I might give you a quickie if you'd stop yammering and get on with asking me out to lunch and then going back to your place.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
"I'll be leaving next Wednesday."

Translation: I don't want to get involved because I'm leaving soon...but I might give you a quickie if you'd stop yammering and get on with asking me out to lunch and then going back to your place.
there you go, straight from the horses mouth... er, tiger's

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been said so many times before, but after all these threads I'm starting to realize that it applies so much in my life and everyone else's. Don't worry about what signs she's giving off or what she said and etc.

Guys have to not only approach, but ask her out or at least ask for her phone number. If she declines, start making up excuses, etc then you know where she stands. If she accepts then you obviously don't have to worry about what vibe she was giving off.

Women talk to guys for a variety of reasons: You may be a prospect that she may want if her BF isn't working out, she may want to vibe with you to see if you're a guy that she would like to get to know better, she may actually already deem you very attractive and want a ONS or a relationship off of your physical looks, she may even just come up to you to flirt or boost her ego knowing that she can get most men to be attracted to her.

We have to stop worrying about all of those things since we can't read minds. We just have to try or luck and find out what they mean.