Did my friend take the correct step?

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
This story involves my friend, a girl who he is after, and I.

He had two tickets to a concert and wanted to go with the girl. The girl rejected him, then he said he doesn't want to go to the concert if she is not going. But I conviced him that he shouldn't revolve his life around her, and that we should go together instead. This would also show her that he has his own social circle. He agreed.

Fast forward to the day of the event. I was already on my way to the concert, but I got a call from him and told me that the girl changed her mind and wanted to go with him. I told him that he should tell the girl she already rejected the offer, and it was too late to chnage her mind at the last mintutes because he already agreed to to with his friend(me). and tell her you will make other plan with her on a different date. He didn't listen, so I was like if you want to go with her then go, it's your decision.

I believe my friend did a stupid thing agree to let her do whatever she wants. This girl also told him that she's not ready for a relationship with him until she knows him for 6 months. My idiot friend just won't listen and keep trying to woo her.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let him get burned first, then you can have your "I told you so" moment. No I'm joking, don't shame him if that happens, but the lesson will get written more permanently into his mind if life teaches him with a nice whiplash.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty poor form by your friend. He should definitely have blown her off. Chump move.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him to subscribe to newsletters from Double Your Dating.