Did I open correctly?

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I start, I want to say I'm a complete noob at this so bear with me.

I was at my university book store. Standing at the book isle while another guy asked the cute cashier chick where the biology books where. She pointed at me and said "Right there where that gentleman is standing"

So when I go to check out my book, I say "So I'm a gentlemen huh?" With a smile on my face. It took her a second but then she was like "Oh haha, well I was just telling him where the books where" and I responded "Well that's cool, so you having a good day? and she said "Yeah I'm alright"

and we had sex right there on the counter.

ok I'm kidding. But after that she asked me if I was having a good day and I told her not really. Then she asked me why and I told her how stressed I was about signing up for classes, she started to get into the conversation and was like "Ohhhhhhh I know it sucks right?! I'm a sophmore and I haven't even signed up yet. And I responded with "Oh haha you must be stressed too then huh? And then I said "Ok well, when I'm having a better day, I'll come back here to let you know, sound good?" She told me "Yeah you can find me here on weekday afternoons" I said "sounds great, what's your name?" She told me her name and I said "nice to meet you jessica, my name's shawn, you take it easy"

I know pretty straightforward, but I'm not good at this. lol

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was good imo
but i would've gotten her #

MrGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya did well man.. Dont go back and see her immediately, wait a few days before you go back. Don't look desperate, she'll get freaked out if you go back the next day. Next time you go back try and get her # and maybe get a date.. If not then you can always call her and sort that out. Hope that helps bro.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be sure you opened correctly if - she doesn't turn away or tries to avoid you.

In fact, she was responding back right? So yeah, opening = checked. But attraction = not checked. Next time notice something funny on her, or just bust her balls for no reason, make her laugh.

And yeah, get her number, and let her know how and when she can hang out with you outside the library.

cheers.