Did I mess up My chance???

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
aiight, I was suppose to go chill wit some girl and her friend yestaurday, but we didn't cause we didn;t have no ideas of places to go. so we didn't go anywhere. Is there any way I can make this one up or did I mess up, and advice for next time or any advice for me????????????? any is useful

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
you should've said.... "hey! you wanna go try out some riding lawnmowers at WALMART!

*you might do things lil bit different from here in Tennessee*:p

4real tho you coulda went and chilled at her house or suttin dont sweat it tho.

rickyojuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
just try something like bowling, climbing, pool, whatever. action anyway so u seem exciting like the real man u are

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
It don't really matter she already willing to go out with you .Just take her to someplace simple ,inexpensive and a place where you can talk to her and get to know her.

But honestly my best "dates" where active dates ,like taking a girl skate boarding (I'm 6'1 185 ,and Dominican/Black from NJ so i don't have to tell you how weird i looked even though like half of them guys where hispanic,black and Hawaiin) or to one of my pick up games of basketball ,or offering to cook food for her..You know not dates just spur of the moment stuff that you would do with your freinds.

THA REALNESS THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
It don't really matter she already willing to go out with you .Just take her to someplace simple ,inexpensive and a place where you can talk to her and get to know her.

But honestly my best "dates" where active dates ,like taking a girl skate boarding (I'm 6'1 185 ,and Dominican/Black from NJ so i don't have to tell you how weird i looked even though like half of them guys where hispanic,black and Hawaiin) or to one of my pick up games of basketball ,or offering to cook food for her..You know not dates just spur of the moment stuff that you would do with your freinds.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an awesome action date: paintball. Me and this nice lookin girl played paintball for our first date last week. It was a blast.