Determining whether she's a virgin.

Hearth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have this thing that when I lose my virginity I want it to be to a girl who is also a virgin. I realise that in today's society finding a girl who is as such is a more challenging task than in times gone by. However, what I'm wanting to know is how I can 'ask' a girl whether she is or not without freaking her out and in a way that yields a truthful answer.

I know it's probably taboo to just ask it outright and that getting an honest answer might be tricky because if she's had loads she'll want to reduce the figure as to not look like a ho, and if she is a virgin then (I'd imagine that) some of them wouldn't admit to it, as they wouldn't want to come across as sexually incompetent.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question isn't whether she is a virgin or not, but rather, how do you know if she's telling the truth about being a virgin or not.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but what does it matter whether she is or not?

Just be glad that you're getting laid in the first place.
Besides, more than likely that first one will NOT be the last one.

Hearth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realise a lot of people wouldn't care whether she was or not, but for whatever reason I do. I guess part of it is that I want to share the experience of losing it with someone else who is losing it too. It's hard to explain but I just feel inside that this is the way it has to happen.

The real question isn't whether she is a virgin or not, but rather, how do you know if she's telling the truth about being a virgin or not.
Yeah I guess perhaps it's more a question of how do I extract the truth from her, short of using Sodium Pentothal or hooking her up to a polygraph, both of which I'd think would kill the moment somewhat. I guess my only hope is to express that I'm totally cool with however experienced/inexperienced she is and hope that that gets her to come clean.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I lost mine to lied about her virginity. I asked her right before I pushed it in.

Me:Have you ever had sex?
Her:Shakes head "no"

Later found out I was her number 5 or 6...so yes, they will lie to you

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing it to a virgin will gaurantee an unsatisfying experience...don't worry about trivialities like that. Just find a girl you like.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hearth said:
Yeah I guess perhaps it's more a question of how do I extract the truth from her, short of using Sodium Pentothal or hooking her up to a polygraph, both of which I'd think would kill the moment somewhat. I guess my only hope is to express that I'm totally cool with however experienced/inexperienced she is and hope that that gets her to come clean.
Okay, and say she "comes clean" and tells you that she ISN'T a virgin, but she just so happens to be a quality woman?

You're saying you wouldn't have sex with her on the premise of her NOT being a virgin.

You can't be THAT black and white about this.

And like Leporello stated, what are you going to do with a virgin? Both of you are going to be unexperienced so that first experience will more than likely be VERY awkward.

I just wish I really knew where exactly you are coming from with this train of thought. Where did you get this idea from?

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
because it takes the pressure off
What pressure? You think a virgin male is going to feel any less pressure whether the female is a virgin or not?

If she isn't, you're wondering: Am I going to be good enough?
If she is, you're wondering: Is this going to absolutely suck?

My perspective is I'd just lose it to a person willing and able to bed with me, simply because once you burst that bubble, you realize how insignificant the build up to that first time really was.

Hearth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I just wish I really knew where exactly you are coming from with this train of thought. Where did you get this idea from?
I wish I knew myself mate. It's just always the way that I've envisaged it happening. If push came to shove and I was in a position where I could lose it I'm not sure that I could refrain even if I discovered that she wasn't a virgin.

Kailex said:
If she is, you're wondering: Is this going to absolutely suck?
As irrational as it sounds, I wouldn't be bothered if it was the worst experience ever in terms of pleasure. The thought that it had happened the way that I wanted it to would greatly outweigh that for me.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
My perspective is I'd just lose it to a person willing and able to bed with me, simply because once you burst that bubble, you realize how insignificant the build up to that first time really was.
THIS

Hearth there wil never be a "perfect moment"

you have been brainwashed with the "perfect moment" from too many movies and teen soap operas...!

just bang her it makes no difference

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple girls I have asked said "it depends on", and a couple said "half virgin". I did not understand the first time I heard this stupidity, but it turns out that they have not been f-ed, but have done other stuff.

If you want to know, just ask, and then inspect her to make sure. ;)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen said:
i know im wierd but i avoid virgins they turn me off
made a rule about it myself. Virgins generally have the idea of the disney fairytale.

If you are really hard up on this idea, better start raiding the local elementary school.

- comic_relief