Destroying Social Barriers

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your in high school, then most likely you are limited to a certain group, and only get to choose between a small group of women.

Our job is to destroy these social structures in school, and allow aspiring young DJs like me to choose between any group of girls he wants.

Especially because by now, you've talked to the same girls you've talked to your whole life:eek:

So how would we go about destroying social structures like race, money, music choice, goth, hip-hop, nerd, etc.??

You must have the basic things down, if not get those first!

1. humor- Def Comedy Jam, old Eddie Murphy, Pryor, check those out

2. Hygeine- wash your ass

3. low social phobia/talking skills- check out Mr. Fingers' post for that
-----

I'll be back with more after my piano recital.

If you have ideas, drop em here!

pz

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Styles
If your in high school, then most likely you are limited to a certain group, and only get to choose between a small group of women.

Our job is to destroy these social structures in school, and allow aspiring young DJs like me to choose between any group of girls he wants.

Especially because by now, you've talked to the same girls you've talked to your whole life:eek:

So how would we go about destroying social structures like race, money, music choice, goth, hip-hop, nerd, etc.??

You must have the basic things down, if not get those first!

1. humor- Def Comedy Jam, old Eddie Murphy, Pryor, check those out

2. Hygeine- wash your ass

3. low social phobia/talking skills- check out Mr. Fingers' post for that
-----

I'll be back with more after my piano recital.

If you have ideas, drop em here!

pz
Choose between a small group of women? Please, its like a buffet for me. But theres a lot of shyt on the buffet that i dont wont. So i guess im ok. If you want a certain type of girl try to get her. A post dedicated to the fact isnt 100% needed in my eyes but whatever.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

Your right.

"If you want a certain girl, go get her"

But that's not my point

My main point is this:

Explore your options, and don't limit your vision to certain group of girls.

Look for women outside your own social world, ecspecially in high school, where most people stay in their own little group

you know?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Styles
^^^

Your right.

"If you want a certain girl, go get her"

But that's not my point

My main point is this:

Explore your options, and don't limit your vision to certain group of girls.

Look for women outside your own social world, ecspecially in high school, where most people stay in their own little group

you know?
Yea i know what you mean but some people are too close minded to even take this into consideration. Since you cant control your level of attraction to anyone itd be kinda hard if youre only attracted to a certain type of girls. This could work but only to some extent.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if its to get friends, breaking the social barriers is a good thing to do no matter what. Having a few friends in every group and being most at home with your boys is better than being limited to just a few people.

The Exile

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more peeps you get to know in the school, the better. more friends, more party, more connections, everyone's happy.

However, I think one main thing that stops certain people, and even me to an extent, is group boundaries. Every group has a certain "air" about it. For example, in my school, there's group of white guys wit their hot white chicks that hang together, there's the gangs that hang together, there's the "chump line", and etc...

To enter a new group, u have to feel the aura around the group.

That's what I think