Desperate lonely girls on Christmas Eve

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a girl I dated last year is trying to NOT be lonely tonight. She called my home phone and my cell. I wasn't home and driving when she called the cell. Got a message on facebook saying "come get me"

My fb clearly says I'm in a LTR, and although she's one of the hottest chicks I've dated, I don't want her fvcking crazy ass back in my life. I've got a cool gf, and I'm happy with leaving it at that.

Anyone else getting contacted tonight?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not tonight....yet. but last Christmas Eve i got a random text from a girl who i hungout with a couple of times. she had a b/f at the time yet seemed as if she was into me. she never would let me go past kissing though. she ended up marrying said guy and i hadn't heard from her in a year until last Christmas Eve. the text said "if I left my husband, would you be with me?". i didn't answer back.lol

bongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I got contacted, by my mother.

Other than that no.

P

perseverance

I think I got a Happy Christmas message from a girl I was interested in a while back, I just wished the unknown number a Merry Christmas in return. If it was her and she wants me then tough sh*t, she should have taken up my offer when presented with it. If she's lonely at Christmas because she hasn't got a man in her life, tough cookie. I am delighted just to be sitting in front of my television watching Blackadder while drinking some Stella.

P

perseverance

oneboy21 said:
Is it a good idea to reply to their text and hangout with them or take it easy.
That's upto you isn't it? Live life the way you want to and stop seeking an answer for every decision you are forced to make in life. That would be my advice to you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oneboy21 said:
Is it a good idea to reply to their text and hangout with them or take it easy.
If I wasn't exclusive with someone, I would've taken her up on the offer. She's got a great body and can squirt cvm across the room.