Depressing fact (sad but true) ..

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody, i mean NOBODY in this board would be alive in 50 to 60 years. We're all going to die sooner or later ...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i Plan to be around in 50 years times, and hopefully even 60. Although I would want to be in good health, if i could not walk, could hardly see or hear and it hurt to pee i think i would rather be dead and find out if their really is an after life!

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
nobody, i mean NOBODY in this board would be alive in 50 to 60 years. We're all going to die sooner or later ...
Thanks captain obvious. :crackup:
You wanna know another fact...
Your going to die alone

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be 67 in 50 years. Why won't I be alive?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Depressing fact (sad but true) ..

Originally posted by jiza101
Thanks captain obvious. :crackup:
You wanna know another fact...
Your going to die alone
:crackup: lmao jiza.

Pos, jiza Al CaPWNED your ass. He Karl MalOWNED your ass! Your ass got StallOWNED!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
I'll be 67 in 50 years. Why won't I be alive?
thats what i was thinking..

i'll be 71. i COULD easily be dead by then. but some (very lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it) people live until > 110.

theres no doubt in my mind SOMEONE on this board will be alive in 50 years.

unless the end of the world happens. but if thats man made, it'll be a don juan who does it, after he has a way of taking himself and all females to mars.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way life expectancy went up in the past 50 years, i wouldnt be surprised if it was around 85 by then.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
The way life expectancy went up in the past 50 years, i wouldnt be surprised if it was around 85 by then.
What's the use, if your walking on cruches, and somebody else has to feed you and wipe your azz. I'd rather die young (45-50 is perfect.)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id just be 77 in 60 years, a baby....yea ill probably be dead anyways, i see rough years full of partying, drinking, and sex ahead of me.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping they'll have some means for achieving immortality by then ... probably like something out of "The Matrix", uploading your consciousness into a computer environment.

Nothing is a bigger waste of Life than Death.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
79 in 60 years. Unless I get cancer or something I got a pretty good shot of making it there since I'm a pretty healthy person (I haven't been sick in years) and I only smoke on occassion(ie: when I'm drunk)

DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN VANILLA SKY

Originally posted by Visceral
I'm hoping they'll have some means for achieving immortality by then ... probably like something out of "The Matrix", uploading your consciousness into a computer environment.
That's really something from the Vanilla Sky then the matrix

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Dean, Alfred the Great, Ghengis Khan, Elvis, Marilyn Munroe

Zhang Xiu Cheng

Who? The oldest recorded person ever to live.

My point made.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooo ooo I know!

Bladerunner. And you've burned so very very brightly, Roy.

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
Well, better get off your butt and make the remaining years worth it.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
70 years old? Barring a major accident, I'll not only be alive, I'll be the badass, ornery grandpa that scares all of his granddaughter's dates just by being there.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
That's some deep sh1t. What's worse is that only some of us would have gotten laid! :crackup:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
Man! Thats a great thought, you dont think it is? You think it is depressing?

Look at it from a different angle: you have a limited time... kind of long, but LIMITED. Doesn't it make you want to get out and approche chicks since NOW you still have time to do that?
You won't have it later....
It could be a very insprirational thought! Try look at your fears from thsi point of view...after some 50 years there will be no people here... nothing. But NOW they do exists! Women you might like do exist! Isn't it a point to get out and approach? at least do somehting?