Depress

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this girl I've been seeing for awhile but I got diss by her two times now. The first time was last Saturday I asked if she wanted to go hang out and she said she's partying with friends instead that night. It was costume Halloween night, I was thinking to myself no biggie, I'll see her on Halloween night. She was suppose to be my Halloween date but today she told me she had other plans. She said she's meeting up old friends she haven't seen in awhile and their going to some haunted house. I said how about we meet afterwards? She said well I'm going to the bar with them afterwards and it'll be too late. For the past month she's been telling me about the slutty outfit she has for Halloween and stuff.

I felt kinda depressed about it. How do I handle a situation like this? Do I ignore it? I can't lie to myself, its really getting to me. I didn't have any other plans set up for Halloween. I was pretty psyched up to see this chick and she just made my day pretty ****ty. She wants to see me on her day off on Sunday instead.. Do I just cut my losses off now with her? Or just continue like nothing has happen between us and just call up friends and go out and try my best to have fun on Halloween?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was that interested, then she would want you there. Chances are that another guy will be with her on Halloween. She may be spinning plates herself.

You can either mope around and feel depressed, or you can get over it by pursuing other girls. This game is ups and downs for everybody, but if you are spinning multiple plates, when one does not work out, it is not that big of a deal.

Halloween is the easiest night of the year to pick up a girl at a bar and have a ONS. Go for it, and that will clear your head. Forget about this girl, and if she calls you eventually, then that's a bonus, but focus now on getting another girl (or two) who are more interested in you.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell naw. Brah, read you post again. Then check and see if you have a **** or a ****, cause you sound like a *****.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make really interesting plans for her day off... and tell her you wont be able to make it... then find plans for every other day :p

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
1) tell her you heard so much about her outfit and since you not going to see her, that you would like her to take a picture of herself for you.

2) make plans for her on sunday, don't talk about halloween, let her tell you about her night though, deflect any questions she has about it, forget about halloween, drop it and go have some fun on sunday.

3) go out on halloween and forget about her, go and have some fun and get laid.

4) you just got freed of any obligation on halloween and it wasn't even your idea!...........score!