Delusional?

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a basketcase right now! Every girl I talk to I think I'm too good for them and I hold myself back. I know I sound like an a**hole but damnit I just have to get through this. I don't know why it is but unless she's some sort of princess or something I don't want anything to do with them. I don't want a LTR. I just want to have my way with them and send them packing. Yet I'm lonely most of the time. I'm gonna end up a lonely old bastard with a chip on my shoulder the size of Texas or something because I'm like this. Have any of you felt like this? If so help get me through it please! Thanks

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have trouble connecting with people or just women?

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty good at making friends just not connecting with them. I have many aquaintances but not a lot of really close friends.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've felt it before. Alot of times I just like to chase girls and freeze up at oppurtunity. Or I lose interest. I used to get really big headed and overanalytical and think I figured everything out after any kind of success. The key is to stay grounded.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've accomplished a lot in life its only natural to want a partner that is as driven as you, that appreciates hard work and sacrifice.

A lot of chicks can seem so goofy, directionless and silly that its understandable you feel that they are beneath you and not worth much more than sex.

The solution of course is for you to find a chick thats fought hard to get success and because of this she can appreciate hard work and a man like you.

Basically what I think would satisfy you is to find someone you can view as an equal.