Deleting my myspace.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had enough of myspace, and it's time to get rid of it. It's just a bunch of retards posting fruity bulletins every 5 minutes about how bored they are. There's honestly no reason to keep it. If I really wanted to contact my friends, then I'd have their phone number. Not only this, but it'll make me have to get a chick's phone number, and not their myspace (which if I'm feeling like a ***** I'll contact them on myspace instead of getting their digits...). But no more! F*ck myspace!!!

Who's with me?!

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend deleted ours together. Now she broke up with me and brought hers back.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girlsarecrazy said:
Me and my girlfriend deleted ours together. Now she broke up with me and brought hers back.

DAm!!!!! WHAT A HEARTBREAK,, :box: u should bang her..

I agree that myspace is boring!! But all it is to me is i chek email there and chekc comments!! THats all i use it for!!!!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its stupid i deleted mine after two weeks

i thought it was cool because people were hyped about it

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is awesome. I've picked off quite a few girls off myspace that heard my name in their school or area, and they message me, obviously interested.

Just because you guys have like 5 friends including Tom doesn't mean myspace sucks. It's the ONLY place I know where I can see somebody before I meet them, talk to them, check their pix without asking to see them.. its awesome.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
I agree that myspace is boring!! But all it is to me is i chek email there and chekc comments!! THats all i use it for!!!!
Whole heartedly agree. Only email and comments.

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you delete it?

-S-Blade

Reaction score
I guess you can pick up chicks from it, but the negatives outweight the positives. When it gets addictive it's a major time waster, and the chat rooms are generally a bunch of people complaining about how bored they are. Pretty lame.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DogFashionDisco said:
it'll make me have to get a chick's phone number, and not their myspace (which if I'm feeling like a ***** I'll contact them on myspace instead of getting their digits...). But no more! F*ck myspace!!!

Who's with me?!
Thats just because you have issues you need to straighten out. You shouldnt even CONSIDER gettin a girls myspace. Dont even bring it up....ever.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
Myspace is awesome. I've picked off quite a few girls off myspace that heard my name in their school or area, and they message me, obviously interested.

Just because you guys have like 5 friends including Tom doesn't mean myspace sucks. It's the ONLY place I know where I can see somebody before I meet them, talk to them, check their pix without asking to see them.. its awesome.

Actually I had about 200 friends. And I knew about half of them. The other half were bands.

True, but I want to ask them that crap in PERSON.

oakraiderz2 said:
Thats just because you have issues you need to straighten out. You shouldnt even CONSIDER gettin a girls myspace. Dont even bring it up....ever.
Yeah I know, and now I'm making sure I don't. My myspace is gone, and I don't plan on getting another one.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace is great. if you have a little self control you wont waste all your time on it...its smooth for picking up chicks in your spare time (or if youre sick like me).

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dogfish said:
how do you delete it?

Under account settings, there should be something that says cancel account.

dannowillbookem said:
myspace is great. if you have a little self control you wont waste all your time on it...its smooth for picking up chicks in your spare time (or if youre sick like me).
Well I'd rather do it in person. And in my spare time, improve myself. :up:

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleting your myspace is a stupid idea... You know how much it can help your game? Girls i meet will find me on there and bam theyre talking to me. Its great to say to a girl "look me up on myspace". Unless your some desperate AFC who really needs to close that second.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
deadaim89 said:
Deleting your myspace is a stupid idea... You know how much it can help your game? Girls i meet will find me on there and bam theyre talking to me. Its great to say to a girl "look me up on myspace". Unless your some desperate AFC who really needs to close that second.

Uh. That's stupid.

Last time I checked, talking online wasn't the most DJ thing to do. Plus I'd rather talk in person or at least on the phone. You don't get the same interaction online. The only way to show emotion is through those gay little icon things: :yawn: :cry: :down: :D :rock: :box:

At least when you're talking on the phone you show it through the tone in your voice or by laughing. And it only gets better in person (ie kino). :rock:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DogFashionDisco said:
Uh. That's stupid.

Last time I checked, talking online wasn't the most DJ thing to do. Plus I'd rather talk in person or at least on the phone. You don't get the same interaction online. The only way to show emotion is through those gay little icon things: :yawn: :cry: :down: :D :rock: :box:

At least when you're talking on the phone you show it through the tone in your voice or by laughing. And it only gets better in person (ie kino). :rock:
Myspace is a catalyst for meeting people. Its called self control like someone previously said. I have girls on my friends list that i know but never see. I changed a pic and got attention from them. Its not to talk to the people you talk to often; you can keep in touch with people you havent seen in a while...good luck with out it.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace is kinda gay. i still keep mine around cus i dont see wut deleting it is gonna do....

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace sucks. I actually deleted mine once a while back. I held out without for a few months but my friends would plan everything thorugh the comments. So I was on the out half the time. So now im back on it. Eh just go on once a day.

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah myspace is pretty gay. Even if youre talkin to a girl for a while on there it still feels like a blinddate when you meet them for the 1st time in person.