Decyphering

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an intresting concept. One night at the pub, this lass mentions a lad she refers to as "sort of seeing".

Now, of course in my don't give a damn, arrogant cavalier DJ attitude, i assume it means "I am single, but you have competition". I enjoy a challenge so I reckon should give it a shot. Try and get the lass on my own... show her how awesome I am, and then drop her like a disease. See if she contacts me...

How would you responde to her sort of seeing someone?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never tried this, but someone once said to say "don't worry, I'm not the jealous type"

lol. I think that's funny.

Anyway, I'd just ignore that comment.....but be EXTRA sure that you don't get emotionally attached quickly.

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, no danger of that. But yeh, I did treat it with indifference at the time. Could just leave it. Half a mind to challenge her. Say something like either the other guy was too much of a whoose to make a move. Or she is a cow for holding out for better.

Saying these things would make the other fella seem insecure, and also reject her a little to make her feel like she wants to prove that she isn't a cow.Also could open a conversation on what she would be looking for in someone better. Would open some leagues of kino.

Meh - I'll wing it