Decent Opener?

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody ever use "Don't I know you" or "You look familiar" as an opener? If you have, has it worked out well for you?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't use the exact same opener on everyone in every situation, you should use an opener taylored to the person you're opening, they'll be much better that way, because they won't be as restricted as one size fits all ones.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a pick up line in my opinion. I dont use pick up lines but i think the only time that works is when you have actually met before. If you are crafty with conversations then this or almost anything can work though.

And yes use your situation and surroundings to your advantage. Like theres this girl in my class, hb7.5, and she wore a tennis shirt one day and i asked about it.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy use that and the girl giggled in a flattered way, but I could tell she wasn't interested. I think seems over used, false, uncreative, and it's too obvious what you're up to. I'd only use it if its slightly true and you think there's a big chance she'll like you. If she's beaming at you and furiously playing with her hair and trying to lock eyes with you and quickly darting away then you can say whatever you want as long as you're confident.