Dealing with women who are not respecting you!

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the ways to beat these girls who are b|tches in their own games?

1)If she didn't return calls, what are you going to do?
2)If she cancels a date in the last minute, what are you going to do?
3)If she stood you up, what are you going to do?
4)If she disrespects you by being rude, what are you going to do?
5)If she insulted you on purpose, what are you going to do?

My answers:

1) Never give her a chance to call you.! Always be the one who called her so you're always in control. You're never open for rejections. If situation becomes worse, just NEXT her and don't call her again.!

2) Infuriate with the mirror effect : Don't show that you're angry or whatsoever. Reschedule another date and this time, cancels the date when she is waiting for you to fetch her. Or make her wait for you at your meeting place for at least an hour.

3) Call her up and apologize for not showing up (I guess everyone knows this by now) or stood her up on your next date.!

4) Be rude to her in return! Do things which pissed her off.!

5) Make yourself better than her by being an @sshole. Insult her until she cannot take it anymore. Make sure you win in the game so she won't be proud of who she is.

These are my opinions. I guess I will received a lot of flames in this post as it is geared towards more of beating girls in their own games . But never mind, give your opinions here. I want to see everyone's advice.!

Helios

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my opinion but to all of the above.

1) NEXT!
2) NEXT!
3) NEXT!
4) NEXT!
5) NEXT!

If some female decides to act like a b!tch to me well there are plenty of fish in the sea :D .

LITTHOF!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post..but it seems like the old dillemma ..revenge..or moving on..personally I think any sign of disrespect warrants Moving on (NEXT)

Life is full of these types of women who will disrespect you one way or another..I have no time or capacity to get angry and take revenge on every woman who disses..moving on is both easier..and "humiliating" to the chick

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are my opinions. I guess I will received a lot of flames in this post as it is geared towards more of beating girls in their own games . But never mind, give your opinions here. I want to see everyone's advice.!
The correct answer to all of the numbers is NEXT.

When some girl that you don't like or respect insults you, do you go home feeling sorry for yourself or feeling beat? Nope. You go home thinking "what a pathetic loser". That's how any girl that you hurl insults at is going to feel about you.

How is that beating a girl at her game? What do you win? Not the girl. Self respect? No, because that comes from inside and isn't dependent on other people. Your goal is to get a girl. After you've done all that, are you any closer to having a girl? You're actually further, because you've been wasting your time with revenge on someone you can't have instead of finding someone who will respect you.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously man..if you were brad pitt..or hugh hefner..who get tons of Pu$$y..woukld you take any sh1t from these women??

absolutely not..just because you arent as famous, good looking and wealthy as these gys..doesnt mean you should tolerate it from any woman

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all?

And what do some of you mean by f*cking her best friend? I thought girls are very loyal to their own friends. So there's no choice for you to take revenge in this way.!

What else do some of you think?

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I drank a pint of el toro and banged an intern from my office in the back of my 98 accord and then drove her home.
WHen we reached her house she said, thanks that was great.

Cheap date, huh?

This site gets too confusing some times.

Just do it.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Revenge is AFC...

I do agree with one of your answers, however "Next" ing is the DJ's answer. Revenge means you are "not" in control, your emotions are controlling you.

Keep in mind you don't have to be the one calling to remain in control...in my mind i will always "allow" a girl to call me...therefore i'm still in control.

Unless her disses are in fun, and she's being a ****y and flirty with the insults, nexting is the key.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if

What if your into the chick??

You like the chick but dissess you, disrespects you, so you walk away.

snt walking away AFC?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply walk away. No need to put up with any of that shyt.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take ...

What are the ways to beat these girls who are b|tches in their own games?

First, don't assume anything. Sh1t happens. Sometimes people have good reasons. If a gal disses you without a good reason, call her on it and next her, or just act as if she doesn't exist, depending upon the situation.

1)If she didn't return calls, what are you going to do?

First, take note of what her situation is before jumping to conclusions. If she lives with her parents or in a group with other people, she might not get the message. One gal who didn't return my calls had a family member who was seriously ill, and she was in the hospital most of her time off.

If you have eliminated such possibilities, and she doesn't return calls, give her what she asks for. Ignore her completely. If avoidance is what she wants, give it to her. Don't go out of your way to avoid her, but don't acknowledge her, either. If she asks why you're bieng so cold, just tell her: "you never returned my calls, so if you want no contact, you get no contact, fine with me; if you want to remain friendly, you should at least respond." If she doesn't have a good reason, keep her out of your life except for business necessities if applicable.

2)If she cancels a date in the last minute, what are you going to do?

If she has a good reason, (car breakdown, injury, flood, fire, etc.) and cancels in advance, no problem, and set up another date. Tell her you appreciate that she called, rather than just not showing up.

If she just flakes out, tell her that's unacceptable and at least put her on probation. No dates for a couple weeks, or whatever time you think is appropriate. Or next her. Depends upon the situation. Nexting her is a good default option in absence of a good reason for her cancellation.

3)If she stood you up, what are you going to do?

If she doesn't call you with a good reason (car broke down, got ill, etc.) soon afterward, next her.

4)If she disrespects you by being rude, what are you going to do?

Tell her to shape up or ship out. Pur her on probation if it's bad enough. If she's just gone too far, next her.

5)If she insulted you on purpose, what are you going to do?

Tell her she doesn't deserve a man like you and next her.

Last edited:

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck dude, how hard is it to get a woman to repect you? If its obvious they won't, don't deal with them in the first place.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love's point of views

If she didn't return calls, then it is obvious that she has low Interest Level. Many times, we try to make ourselves happy by giving lots of excuses for her in a way that we could possibly give her another damn bl00dy fu*cking chance.! Therefore, minimize the chances of rejection by not allowing her to call you. That is why Doc Love always tell guys to ask for her phone number so we can call her. If allowing girls to call us is fine, then Doc Love would have ask us guys to give away our phone numbers hoping that those girls will call.

Sounds reasonable isnt it?

And about girls who cancel at the last minute,how are you going to be sure if she is telling the truth or lying? She could be pondering the entire morning thinking of a good excuse in order to cancel the date in the last minute. I guess I need to check out books about lying in the market.

DonJuanPablo,

You never know about it. There are guys like me who always seem to get rejected all the time. And if I dont deal with them at all, then I get nothing.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I agree that you should be calling and not waiting for her call. However, if you talk to a girl for any length of time, it's going to be necessary that she calls you, or calls you back at some point. Besides, you want to know what her interest level is, so you can plan what your next move is. Calling her all the time doesn't stop her from having low interest, it just makes it harder for you to know about it until she stops answering your calls.

There's a difference between respect and rejection. What DonJuanPablo was wondering about was why there's so much trouble finding respect. Everyone who tries encounters a lot of rejection. It shouldn't be hard to get enough respect that girls don't stand you up or insult you. There might be that 1 in a thousand girls who respects noone and stands you up, but because you realize she's an anomaly it should be easy to forget about her. If you find that these rude behaviors happen to you often, it's something that you're doing. Maybe you only pursue trashy girls, maybe you continue to pursue girls that have made clear they don't want you so they become rude to push you off, maybe you carry yourself in a way that doesn't engender respect. Find out what it is about you that causes the pattern and change that instead of worrying about how to get back at girls that you don't want or can't have.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are all tests.

"How much will this guy put up with?"

If you put up with any of it, she'll just keep doing it...Then, she next's you before you know it...

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I AGREE

YOU GOTTA LEARN TO BEAT THESE BREAZIES AT THEY OWN GAME PLAYA. FEMALES NOW A DAYS THINK THEY GOT MORE GAME THAN DUDES DO SO YOU GOTTA SHOW EM THAT YOU KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING BY SHOWINF THEM THAT YOU CAN DO IT TOO.

GREAT POST PLAYA, KEEP EM COMIN