Dealing with this Situation

Indy95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently one of the girls I've been gaming on is falling for another guy, one that I absolutely hate with a ****ing passion. He's a massive douchebag; for example, over the summer one of my best friends broke up with his girlfriend of two years. This guy, who had become good friends with both the girl and my friend, took his chance and started to game the girl. He then went on to tell my friend that he had only "pretended" to be cool with him because he wanted his girl. To me that's just behavior of trash.

So, now how do I deal with this situation? Give up on this girl? - Easiest way but this girl is a huge catch, I can't stand seeing her with this fag. Game her harder? - Piss him off, not sure how it'll work but we'll see. Any other options?

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that. Sometimes you just gotta walk away. But, if you think she's worth the effort of fighting for, do whatever you think. Try and act cool around her - and obviously you have the talent of knowing what cool is since you've picked up on what douchebaggery looks like - just try and act attractive without losing personality and affection. Try and piss him off too :D

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say move on. Sounds like youve missed the opportunity with her. The best way to stop thinking about her is to start talking to more girls and talk to her less. Just whatever you do dont start trying to game her like crazy now because the attraction has worn off and you will be friendzoned.

Hammertime

Don Juan
Reaction score
answer: don't care about the girls you game or the girls you date. you are just in it for the mutual enjoyment
game her more, but in a chill way. a stud is surrounded by girls he can pick and choose. just show her you are interested in her, and a lot of other girls. kills two birds with one stone

Smock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chillout Indy. One of the keys to Don Juaning, is patience. There are plenty of other 'huge catches' out there. You just need to filter them. in the meantime that your friend dates the girl, go get your own, or multiples.