Dealing with controlling women?

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some effective ways to deal with controlling women?

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't comply.

Seriously, they're only controlling if you play along with it.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing......you already told her TWICE!!! J/K!!!

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok repeat after me

i'm in control
i'm in control
i'm in control

now don't use any excuse or explanation and you'll be fine.

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Control takes many forms

If its unreasonable requests then i Laugh. I always laugh at something i think is unreasonable. I then repeat back what they asked me to do and then tap on at the end, what do you take me for/ do you think im crazy? / i thought slavery was abolished years ago. Or something like awww, you clearly dont know me very well if you think imma going to do that. Or even, heeyyy i never knew you started a career in stand up comedy, your really good! Then there's always the counter to anything unreasonable to ask hey whats in it for me. You can even cuss them out. If it's in a silly fun way, you always get away with it. She knows she cant push you around, and you dont get into a fight either.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think maybe when a girl is trying to be controlling its because she can sense shes more into the relationship then you. which is good and bad foor you for obvious reasons. whatever she wants offer a compromise. try to meet her half way. unless she is just being ridiculous ofcourse. If she can't compromise she might need to get the message from you that she might be getting nexted. just be prepared for not having her around. you might be surprised how much you miss her. so disipline her but don't burn the bridge. or else she might have the upper hand at some point.