dealing with a HB10 I'm dating

Allen

Reaction score
I'm a new member to this board and had a question. Here is a short intro first. I've dated a few HB 10's before and it's way harder than dating HB7's especially if they are attention W*ores... The one I'm dating sure is. Guys come onto her alot and she always brings it up- her boss gave her a massage, some AFC friend of hers wants to marry her, a recruiter guy from the job fair I met her at has kept in touch with her and will be taking her out to lunch on Tuesday. Annoying, then there is me- I have other girls on the side but since shes new I've got her on the front burner, we've been out on 2 dates- first date she turns her face away when i go for the kiss close- I sit back like "damn woman I'm not gonna go out with you anymore if you gonna be like that" she explains that she's never been kissed before- the girls got so many guy friends- I suppose she turned those AFC's into LJBF's.... So date 2 goes great I do kiss her - turns out she can't kiss it really is her first freakin time- she tells me the kiss is reserved for her first boyfriend which she intended to be her husband- then she just stares at me all romantic like - I just sit there thinking "wow" I'm the first guy who got through! She goes on alittle about the boyfriend=husband and kiss is special- and I don't really respond. Shes happy I'm happy and the date is over- then she calls me 2 days later to "see how im doing"- asks me if I wanted to go out to have a drink with her and a friend the next week- (I think friend? what? I've been on 2 dates with her!)- so I say something about being busy and uh errrrrrrr have a temporary mental meltdown a minute later and there is an awkward silence after which I say I gotta go I'll call you in a couple of days.... What to do now? What is a good plan of attack? By the way being a casual dater I'm still looking at other prospects as well but they aren't 10's. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From everything you just said it sounds like this b*tch is all about games and attention. It she really had high interest in you, she wouldn't have given you that fake virgin sounding "I'm saving my kiss for my Prince Charming" type of crap. I can tell you with about 99% certainty that the chick has been kissed before and I'm sure she's done alot of "other" things before too. You said you were new to this board so I can understand your confusion because women can be very confusing and misleading.
I'll tell you something else about that "HB10" chick. She is definitely no Good Girl type, she is a Freak type of b*tch. Freaks get off on attention from men but that doesn't mean she'll do anything with you. She gets off on all the attention from you and probably 200 other guys. I'm telling you, if she really had any interest, she would never have fronted on you when you went for that kiss. Don't believe a word this chick tells you cause she's running game.
You have to learn to recognize game when someone is running it on you. You need to read Player_Supreme's posts on Observation and his other one on Stackin Evidence. Then you'll understand what I'm talking about.
In the meantime, drop this b*tch and find a chick that really chooses YOU and take your time and attention away from this one cause she is a waste of time and if you don"t , you will regret it and kick yourself in the ass later. Be smart and save yourself valuable mackin time and move on. I'm out.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably already has taken it up the a$$ a few times and now is trying to "play" the innocent good girl that is naive about how the world works.

HB10's know they are hot and they will try to milk a guy for what he is worth, and they usually get away with it because the guy is too AFC and will put up with her crap, just so he can show everyone "the trophy girlfriend"

I suggest you drop her because she gets off on attension and games. Beside its never romantic when a girl talks about other guys when on a date with you! its disrespectful and a turn-off.

Allen

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks for the tips Disciple,DJ Damage, Don Juanabbe- I forgot to mention she's Cambodian and her parents are the strict asian type- nonetheless I'll listen to your good tips- and read some more other articles as well.