day college game

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my day game at school has been meh. I notice that a lot of the girls sitting around are generally waiting for someone, so when I open it usually flops. Anyone else notice this? Is there a place on campus that is good for day game? I was thinking maybe around the food court. any ideas?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The food courts are excellent. One thing you can do is actually sit with the girl u approach and her friends. Less likely to get a flake. Its rare to get rejected off sitting with them. Just remember, u need to let the girl u like know, that its not a platonic thing.

ArMo

Banned
Reaction score
Most places on campus are good for approaching. Ive approached girls in the library, the quad, food court, after class, walking to class, study room, student union...

make eye contact then go direct. forget all about the indirect opinion openers bull****.

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArMo said:
Most places on campus are good for approaching. Ive approached girls in the library, the quad, food court, after class, walking to class, study room, student union...

make eye contact then go direct. forget all about the indirect opinion openers bull****.
what should you talk about then?
the only thing i can think of is "hey, I like that ______(shirt/scarf or whatever) you are wearing, where did ya get it?"