David DeAngelo

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's the only one I actually read carefully. His ****y&Funny concept is working damn good, but now i would like to know more from other guys too. So if someone can make a list of authors i would be very thankfull.
Thanx in advance!

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is better to learn from the best than to just study everybody. Deangelo ranks among them. Here's my list

1) Ross Jefferies
2) Mystery (Erik Von Markovic)
3)D. Deangelo
4) Derek Vitalio

These guys are the best TEACHERS. Mystery is the greatest right now. There are other pick up artists who are better than Deangelo and Vitalio, but they can't actually teach as well as they can.

Go straight to the top. Learn the Mystery Method.

thekingdooder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonSonnySagliani
He's the only one I actually read carefully. His ****y&Funny concept is working damn good, but now i would like to know more from other guys too. So if someone can make a list of authors i would be very thankfull.
Thanx in advance!
CF is a great starter technique, hell, it works magic if you can do it right, but once things start to happen, you need to know how to work it from there.

Read Mystery Method. Please!

Serge

Reaction score
Re: Re: David DeAngelo

Originally posted by thekingdooder
CF is a great starter technique, hell, it works magic if you can do it right, but once things start to happen, you need to know how to work it from there.

Read Mystery Method. Please!
Agreed, Mystery Method give structure to the entire process, from opening to the begining of sexual relationship