david deangelo

the thin black duke

Reaction score
is he good or what? i'm thinking of buying his ebook, but there's so many out gurus out there..kind of hard to choose.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got good stuff But IMO he is cheesy, but if it works it works! What are you going to do?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the 'gurus' have some pretty good ideas.

David D, Swinggcat, Mystery all have good ideas but you need to actually do what they say. I don't know how many times I've heard some criticize MM for things that Mystery says *not* to do over and over again like using his stories verbatim.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
David D is very good. He does sound cheesy, but only at the begging of the learning curve, after that you get his stuff and actually adopt what works for you. Double your Dating the eBook by itself however, is not enough. David D has 13 eBooks, and six video tapes, or a DVD.. IMO the tapes are much better learning material than simply and eBook. Have no doubt, you will learn a lot from his eBook, but from tapes you'll learn a lot more.

To summarize his material - as if we were talking about magic, he will not show you tricks, he will teach you the presentation.

Once you start with his stuff be prepared to be very excided, then depressed, then more depressed and definant about the learning, then things will get better as you actually understand the stuff. It is very good and if yous tick with it you'll be doing yourself a big favor.

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Juggler's e-book better. Although CF has its value as well. I also like Doc Love's book & Robert Greene's book, "The Art of Seduction". Read though all those as well as David D's book and you'll have a new outlook on women.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_McGregor said:
I like Juggler's e-book better. Although CF has its value as well. I also like Doc Love's book & Robert Greene's book, "The Art of Seduction". Read though all those as well as David D's book and you'll have a new outlook on women.
Is this it?
http://www.charismaarts.com/products/howtobe

I tried buying it (planned on getting the refund of course, lol) with two different credit cards buy the authentication failed on each of them. Their site must be screwed up or something. Any other way to get this ebook?