Dating without a ride

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I need help (yeat again) with dating. My main problem right now is getting someone to drive me places. My parents dont like to stay up late and I have no older brothers/sisters. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Gomorg

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Get your license and save up for a car. You can always call a cab.

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gomorg said:
How old are you? Get your license and save up for a car. You can always call a cab.
Im fifteen so I cant get a liscense. Also, I live in the suburbs so no cabs.

Gomorg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm kind of a tough situation but I wouldn't worry to much you're only fifteen so you don't really need to be taking the girl to the ritz-carlton across town. Just find fun things to do that are nearby. Go to her place, go to your place, walk to the park, go on bike rides. Keep it simple.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultrafine said:
OP YOU ARE a PVSSY.
How does that make sense, or is in anyway relevant?

I know how you feel, because i was and at the same time sort of am in your situation, because i dont have my own car.

You have to show the girl that things can be just as fun without a car. Then again i live in NYC, a public transportation mecca so it isnt that hard to get where you want to go. Though always make it apparent that you are having more fun walking/taking the train/taking the bus than you would have just sitting in the car.

Think of it positively, using public transportation you more time to continue with the date, with a car it is more just reaching point a and point b, and disregarding the journey in between.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultrafine said:
OP YOU ARE a PVSSY.
You've been posting that same useless comment in all your posts. Shut up.
A moderator should really ban this guy.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and i forgot to add, get the girl to drive, i have been doing that for a while lol

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bike to alot of place or girls houses cause i cant drive until october. I get my parents to drop me off when i can but otherwise i get rides from friends or bike 2-11km to places then back, I take my bike with me on public transportation too. good workout as a bonous.