Dating without a car.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
To my great dismay, just about a month and a half ago, I was rounding a corner in a suburb at sundown when the sun caught me in my eyes, blinded me, and caused me to crash my beautiful 95 Honda Accord into a parked Nissan Pathfinder. Now, thanks to the ass-demolishingly high insurance rates in California and the fact that it would not have been worth it to get my beloved ride fixed, I am left car-less during my sophomore year of college. Yes, I'm a retard for having made this mistake, and I acknowledge that I brought it upon myself, but I still need your guys' help.

To get down to the point, there are quite a few girls who I think are interested in going out with me. Only problem: I can't exactly "go out" (ie: off campus) without a car because I go to Occidental College, which is surrounded by Eagle Rock, one of the ****tiest parts of L.A. that there is.

SO...I'm fresh out of ideas for dating, and unfortunately, I don't exactly think I'm competent enough of a DJ to skip the dating part of the equation that leads to sexage of females. Anyone think they can help me?

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem only I'm lazy and don't have my licence yet. I turned 18 today, and I should have it in six months or so but I've found it seriously damages your game not having a car. It makes dating that much harder. I too would like some suggestions for this predicament.

Lost Savior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Antedeus
Aight, sounds logical. Think that won't seem too terribly moochy of me, though?
Well, as long as you pay for some (or most) of the expenses, or ensure that she gets shown a good time instead of making her feel like a cheauffer (sp), you shouldn't have to feel too guilty about being a mooch.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at least you got a car for your first college year

I never went on a date my entire freshmen year in college because i didnt have a car to go anywhere except teh school dining commons. and to make it worse, i wore braces.

i still have not arranged any dates because i dont have a car

i've been jacking off for my whole freshmen year