Dating, what would you do?

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl through friends she's also in our group of friends that we hang out with daily and at first I had no intrest in her at all, but she had a lot of intrest in me ie, trying to hold my hand, holding my arm, kino, dancing etc. We had a date monday and it went great.

Well anyways, I also have this other girl that I am also really intrested in but is not in our group of friends and next week our group is going to go play a game of basketball. Now since we're not dating exclusive, would it be appropriate to bring this other girl along? Got both phone #, what do I do and what are the consequences if i do follow up with this action?

This other girl i'm intrested in knows a few of my friends already and is not a complete stranger. I might of left out some minor details but any help would be appreciated.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
You’re an Idiot

i like this girl and i want to take her to a place were this other girl i like is going to be and then there going to meet each other and later on ill post something about the other girl i like not liking me any more because I brought this girl I like along to meet the girl i like.

What kind of a question is this Tools posting all day today. Why do all the tools come out at once?.

Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron

Ninja Out

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
As dumb as Italian boy can be...he's right. It might sound like a good idea...but it isn't. Don't do it, get urself out of the situation with having both of the girls together...and think of something else to do.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja!

specialed: Careful.... Black_Italian will chop your head off if you piss him off!:D

Laterz....

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
You’re an Idiot

i like this girl and i want to take her to a place were this other girl i like is going to be and then there going to meet each other and later on ill post something about the other girl i like not liking me any more because I brought this girl I like along to meet the girl i like.

What kind of a question is this Tools posting all day today. Why do all the tools come out at once?.

Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron Idiot Tool Moron

Ninja Out
Wow, you act as if you don't need any help with Women. But here you are, giving enough time each day to search the forums looking for advice and people to make fun of so you can feel better about yourself:eek:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is black dumb ? he's a ninja. If you're a ninja, you can't be dumb, or you'd be dead.