Dating Neighbors

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

People with experience only please weigh in here. What are the pros and cons of dating a neighbor? I moved into an apartment complex and I want to talk to a chick who lives in a nearby apartment. I know I am probably over analyzing but I don't want to make a mistake here... give me some idea of the best way to go about this guys.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you plan to date her then don't get attached and be conscious that if your just gonna be f-buddys, you'll likely see her with other guys as often as she'll see you with other girls. Establish whether drop-ins are allowed or a call first is mandatory. Besides that, easy access.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,
I've got a little experience. I am a sophomore in college and just moved into apartments. I met a girl who lives in the apartment across the way. We have fvcked a few times and as young juan has stated, we are fvck buddies. Both of us see eachother at parties. I see her around other guys but it DOESNT matter.

As long as you keep your options open and dont get oneitis, you should be ok.

LAST year I got oneitis for this girl on my floor. It ended in her being extremely jealous and attached. F*ck that.

Are you afraid of talking to this girl? Youre definitely over thinking it if youre worried already.

In short:

Pros

Easy to meet up
Potential for lots of fun
Lots of sex*

Cons
Easy to get jealous (goes both ways)
May have to see her for a while even if things are awkward
She will probably bone other guys (its cool, youre boning other girls)*

* = Key points

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snackwitch said:
Hey guys,

People with experience only please weigh in here. What are the pros and cons of dating a neighbor? I moved into an apartment complex and I want to talk to a chick who lives in a nearby apartment. I know I am probably over analyzing but I don't want to make a mistake here... give me some idea of the best way to go about this guys.
Pros
  • Tons of sex.
  • Tons of sex.
  • Tons of sex.

Cons
  • You'll get a lot slack if you bring home other chicks
  • It'll be really weird if you two end the relationship on bad terms

Only cons I can think of.

** The guy above me nailed it. Almost word for word! Wow, great minds do think a like!