Dating college girls: can it be done?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight guys, there's a new receptionist at work. She's decent, about an 8.1. She's 21 and I'm 17. I introduced myself Friday and we had a nice little chat about some things. I'm definately going to get in good with her this summer. Anyway I was wondering about how many older girls go out with younger guys. A lot of people tell me it'll be tough, but I don't think it'll be that hard if I play my game right. I'm definately going to go for it tomorrow, oh yeah :cool:

If you guys have any good stories about dating older women and tips, please share them. Thanks in advance.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its only tough if you take the simplicity out of it man..

i remember when i was 15 i could have gotten with this college chick( we always scam the colleges for chicks) but my friend got jealous and told her my age..

just dont think so much and be a cool fun guy.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible, just ask Anthony/RedBlueOI. :D

Reaction score
yeah its possible! They're a hell of a lot more mature and ****...they usually have their **** together...unlike most high school girls.....

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude dime bag, i definitely agree with you. HS girls are cool (most of them) but a lot of them can just be b*tchy and stuff since they're still in hs and eventhough they're fine... it gets annoying.

I met this chick going to be a freshman at a college nearby, and got her # today, so i'm pleased with that, although i have no idea how she feels toward me. her older brother was cool and all, but he was like you know shes' a college chick right? (I'm going to be a HS senior next year) and i just told him i didn't care and that to me didn't mean anything.

anyways, i just like her cause she seems a lot more mature and i can really relate to her. I more so like her for her personality for real, cause there's a lot of hotter chix at me school - and i'm not after that. she's real cute though.

guess ill call her up in a 2-3 days, and I hope things go well with you and ur college chick too man. however, her bro told me she's like a fork and she pokes around at a plate with all different types of food (guys being the diff. foods). strange analogy but he definitely made it make sense to me. i hope i'm not just a crumb - i need to figure out how to make her not pass me up

Reaction score
I can connect with people older than me a hell of a lot better than i can kids my age......i don't know why!!!!!!

The other day, a bunch of college friends i was with were talking about how that compared to the other high school kids they know, I was the coolest one....they said I could carry a good conversation, had a lot to talk about, wasn't shy, and they coudln't really talk to the other hs kids like they could with me...

The ladies love me for being this type of guy they say I am...

COLLEGE CHICKS ARE EASY!! he he...:D

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
who the fu<k would care about your age?
if your mentality are older than your actual age you dont need to worry!
and since you are a DJ, your personality is 2453years older/better than that of your closest rival so it will outshine your physical age....

as my old uncle would alway say:
PHySiCAL AGE NOT IMPortant!
MEnTALITY AGE MOre IMPortant!:cool:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just posting to say "good luck and enjoy it."

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so how should a HS guy (I'm going to be a senior) approach dating a chick going to be a freshman at college? She is a lot more mature than the avg. HS chick to that's a plus.

But she's not desperate for bf, or nothing, so how do I stand out to her, and not come off as "just another guy friend" to this chick.

What do they want? Should I say fu*k it, and just call her up and setup a date? Movie, food, walk around, ice cream?

or should i approach it slow, like "hey this is ___, listen I don't wanna come off as rushing things, but would you like to get together blah blah"

I just wanna make it work.
I'm not sure how to go about this... I actually want a real relationship with her

Reaction score
umm......don't procrastinate, make your intentions clear, and umm be very understanding of her different needs compared to your needs.......and after that all you have to do is play your cards right and wisely and it should come out as a success story in the future don't you think?????

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur right, I don't have any prob. with HS chicks.. I guess I just have it in my head - oh no she's going to college. Damn..

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, today wasn't a good day to talk to her since my voice is damn near gone. Stupid colds... this one is really pissing me off. This morning I managed a small conversation about something little, then decided if I talked anymore my throat was gonna explode. Suck... :/