dating a jpn girl-i see her like every 2 wks

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
can i ask? how often do you and bf/gf or when u do date how often . once a week, 2 times a wk, or more. ...---on average.

i mean we see each other once every 2 wks-that something i noticed and i have to do the planning too.once every 2 wks . yesterday and today and tommorrow she be going out with her friends and i asked her to hang out with me, but she rather hang with them. i'm not even really priority. and if we do hang out -its always me doing the planning and timing of everything. she never initates or makes plans for us to hang out-be it lets go dinner, movie on tues or wed

her friends at victoria called me "oh go back to your bf" and she refers to me as one. yea but then i also have a feeling shes not serious about it.

there other stuff i notice about her that she displays and shows gf . like pouring tea, scooping noodles, ...etc
and she so secrective about things too-this is with everything. and the only reason i believe she invited me out to whistler is b/c her friends asked her if she had a bf, and she said yes and they said why dont u bring him out.

i dont want to get hurt ---not jsut time and money ,but mentally and emotionally too.

she doesn't require me to pay when we go out and give money back to me. seems caring too--pros

con. s---well i noticed on her cell phone when i was up in victoria with her a text msg on her cell and it showed she has a lover. "hey my love" "i love you"... i also overheard her saying i love you on her cell when she was on the phone. that explains why she is secrective and i only see her so often. she even said we are in a relationship. we only went out 5 x;s . i didn;t get mad or bring it up as i relied on their car to get back to vancouver-hehe. i had a feeling she was like this though. she seemed like it. loose play type of girl.

after i said i would like to have a relationship with her she let me have sex with her, but then i dont think shes really serious about relationship with me

also on the 4th date she was willing and let me have sex with her, but i didn't since i wasn't prepared with condom and she just lays there like a stone and i do all the work---shes selfish in that way and other ways. kind of a loose loose girl.

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want a girl like this ? Trust me man, there are alot of women out there that know how to treat guys and are pretty great, don't settle for one that has a bf and is selfish...

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe, with a situation like you describe in your post, you know the answer already: you will feel much better about yourself when you get out of this. But you got another notch on your belt, that's always fun - or maybe I shouldn't say that out loud.

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you now im not a good girl. ---what does that term mean when a girl tells that to a guy shes dating.
she also said shes into bad guys and players-why would a girl say shes into those tyes and that quote

she also said im a good guy though

she ended it with me yesterday and i saw it coming. ofc disappointed. i should have ended it with her , as i wont be feeling so rejected n disappointed. hehe i dont date a lot of get gfs so its hard. she also said it wasn;t my faught, and kept saying im so sorry.she deleted me off her facebook when i got home and blocked me off her msn. i guess she doesn't even want to be friends,which i would have been nice -to keep in touch. she told she deleted everything exs contacts. hmmm

why would someone commit to a relationship n let you have sex with her on the 4th date but then on the 6th date break up with me. i saw it coming as i always had to initiate outings, dates and it wasn't very frequent when we hung out-ionce every 2 wks or so.

its like when you first meet them its all good-and then later you find out what they are really like after 5th date. sometimes you really wish you never even met them in the first place or i won;t even be in this kind of mess and headache and heartache

Eternal87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're a good guy, and shes a bad girl who's into bad guys and players.
Which means she's not into you.
I don't know how much more clear she can make it.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She realized you are not the one she is looking for after the 6th date.
You could have done something wrong to make her think you are not worth to be with. She spins other plates besides you.