Dating ‘Hipster, Punk Rock/ weird musician’ type of women

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I check them out all the time on my instagram and some of them actually make decent, interesting music.

What can I expect if I were to date one of these gals? Say she’s from Austin or Seattle or something lol.

I heard a lot of them are big Femnazis ….I don’t know man…I usually go for conservative women…but it’s something …Id like to hear from the more experienced dudes in here.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fit into the niche the plunder is pretty good.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found success in that realm of women from time to time, despite myself having the relative physical appearance of your typical cleaned up "finance bro". The energy that type of women bring is quite appealing and can't usually be matched by the women in some of my normal social circles. You'd be surprised what a lot of the so called "punk/rebellious" types are looking for in men, it's often not what you'd expect.

Of course you'd usually need to have some minor sort of in with those crowds, oogling over Instagram will never be enough. Many are liberal, but almost none are "feminazis", and once you've built attraction, politics won't matter a damn bit to them. Some of my best pulls have been women I'm fairly sure would've voted for Marx if he were on a ballot, and that's essentially the polar opposite of my worldview.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I expect if I were to date one of these gals? Say she’s from Austin or Seattle or something lol.
Depends on how you're trying to seduce them.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you kind of have to look like this so that you can be accepted into their circle. Maybe stream some Twitch games.

IMG_7928.jpeg IMG_7927.jpeg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They tend to be both wild and sensitive, which means easier than normal when they're young, and more difficult than normal if they're 30+

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying from experience.

You can expect the best sex one can ever get.

Avoid LTR. Crazy AF. They always come with something broken from the past.

But you know the saying. There is no pvssy like crazy pvssy.

Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, you either have to blend in with the sheep or find someone that wants to get out of that world, and especially follow you towards yours.

I have no experience with them but good luck!