dateless, girlless, se*less, careless

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
oke, here's a short review of whom I am, I'm 25, virgin, recently moved since I've graduated and found a new job far away from my home.

I know what you are thinking, 25 and still virgin, what a loser, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here, besides that's the reason I'm here today.

Besides of being a virgin, I've never had a girlfriend in my life, but for some reason, everybody in my new town and job thinks I'm the man who takes all the females.
Everybody says hi, I know all of the hottest babes at my working place, and yet they all speak another language as I speak. I can also speak French, but it's more difficult because I make lots of mistakes.

My friends all say that I have lots of succes and they all wonder how I can approach all those females, but if it's true what they say, why don't I get anywhere?
I've read the bible, some topics from here and a dating book I've found on the net via a friend.
I use kino, girls don't freak out, but in the end it all ends up dead

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, it looks you have a lot of advantages. Use it wisely!

They think your're the man that gets all the females?.. Then be that man!

You can read and reread a lot of the stuff her, but it's only a guide not a manual! Go out try, fail and fail some more .. and then you'll realize and get any further!

Someone who has never failed, has not tried anything new!

Every man here failed at some time with girls, and this failing got the real dj's to the place where they are! You say you're 25 and still a virgin?.. do you want to reach 45 and be the same as you now?..

Start doing things, be ACTIVE!
Set goals for yourself, and punish yourself if you don't reach them! But do not be too strict.

What helped me a lot, is when i realized that girls are as much if not hornier then we are. There is no girl in the world, that doesn't think about sex.. and desires it.

Go out with your buddy, or make friends with guys that are succesful with girls and go out with them to get girls.

And more thing: Protect your heart!.. if she has no interest and brings nothing new to your life then move on!

-Faca

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good natural ability, but are lacking the confidence to utilize it totally.

The only way to get that confidence is to build it up, even failing will build it up. Go out there and keep chating, kino, and closing. You'll Get it.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you have some very positive things going for you, so wipe all that negative junk out of your mind.

If your new friends and coworkers think that you're good with women and the scene, then go with it, don't let your past become your future. You have a good chance at starting out fresh and new.

It sounds like you will be the one to defeat yourself, don't let it happen. Everyone is giving the chance you deserve, let yourself take the chance and suceed.

Good luck!

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO YOU ACTUALLY EVER ASK ANYONE OUT?!

delta

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude, if you're 25 and a virgin, you can only have one excuse, that you don't have a d-ick and a pair of balls. If you do, you have no excuse. Get the f-ck offline and go lay someone.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
also my posts giving my own explanations of using "gunwitch"
Gunwitch method is clear all by itself. Your "own" explanations of it amount to nothing more then advocating it. :rolleyes:

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for this post alot. Ppl think that im some sort of man hoe thats been in "too many relationships" but in reality I still hold the V-card and have never been in any relationships...the exception being is that Im still 21...dont give up dood.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the poster

Dude you have your life set man, your educated have a job and you dont have any strings attached, you = the prize in the books of many chicks.

So your a virgin bah so what who cares stop worrying about losing and just go out talk to them hotties and have fun, 10 bucks says you use a little of the info on this site and you'l be pulling girls like crazy.

............... I'd give my left nut to be outta uni (still got two years :( )

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okey maybe your right, but the thing is, I have these enormous problems for taking a conversation to the next level or to initiate a kiss.
Until now, I've never initiated a kiss, always the girls who did this.

Initiate a conversation isn't too hard, but talking about feelings, next level, emotions ... I always forget it.

The other problem, none of my friends is good with females. They don't dare to talk to strange girls. I'm always on my own.

Sincerely

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
1) If woman is friendy, smiles a lot.. and keeps the conversation going, then she wants you to kiss her. Anxiety about kissing the girl, here's how to know if she's ready to be kissed:

by David Deangelo
If I've been talking to a girl, and I want to know if she's ready to be kissed, I'll reach over and touch her hair while we're talking and make a comment about it. I'll say "Your hair looks so soft" and just touch the tips of it.

If she smiles and likes this, I'll reach back over and start stroking it again, but this time I also glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes a couple of times. If she lets me keep touching her hair, I know that she's ready to be kissed.

By using “The Kiss Test” I've been kind and complimentary, but by being very SUBTLE about it, I haven't given her anything she can object to. I now have a way of knowing if she's ready to be kissed that NEVER gets me rejected—and I know within 5 minutes what it used to take me hours or days to figure out...

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leuven - make new friends. That appears to be your problem. That social group that you have is putting too much pressure on you because you're all failures (you're not, just stuck in a rut) and it's probably got to the point where pulling is this impossible mission each night and you all don't want each other to succeed subconsciously because that would make the rest feel worse about themselves. At the moment it's a case of missery loves company.

It's amazing but when you go out with people that have no issues (not neccessarily better looking or anything else) it becomes a natural thing to do.

Oh BTW - Don't try to change them until you've changed yourself. It doesn't work when the blind are leading the blind.

Also don't waste any more time - for a guy 25 is the perfect age to pull, you no-longer look like a boy and you're still not too old to go resonably with early 20s girls - you're still young enough to play around but people start marrying when you get around 30 and then it becomes very difficult to even get people to go out sarging.

And I know that some people here say that you can still date early tweenties when you're older, and you can and I have however the age gap does show in their maturity and their interests.

Be more pro-active - life doesn't give you anything, you have to take it.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and as for that David Deangelo kiss test stuff. I don't know, way back when I was REALLY useless I tried that because I had seen it in the movies and she didn't like it (even though she did like me).

Later on I realised, girls put alot of effort into their appearance including their hair and they don't like people touching it (when you reach, she doesn't know what you're going to do). It just seemed creepy to her. I just "throw on the lips", take the plunge and go for it. The worst she can do is push you away (never happened to me but I've seen it), if she does then make a funny remark. Don't ask! Don't test! Take! Once after seeing a girl and talking for 5 mins I did that and when I pulled back she said "You're pretty confident!" I replied "Is that a problem" and she replied "Not at all."

Sorry if that sounded like bragging - If it makes anyone feel better I ****ed it up by going on about the DiVinci code book later :->

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
Oh and as for that David Deangelo kiss test stuff. I don't know, way back when I was REALLY useless I tried that because I had seen it in the movies and she didn't like it (even though she did like me).

Later on I realised, girls put alot of effort into their appearance including their hair and they don't like people touching it (when you reach, she doesn't know what you're going to do). It just seemed creepy to her. I just "throw on the lips", take the plunge and go for it. The worst she can do is push you away (never happened to me but I've seen it), if she does then make a funny remark. Don't ask! Don't test! Take! Once after seeing a girl and talking for 5 mins I did that and when I pulled back she said "You're pretty confident!" I replied "Is that a problem" and she replied "Not at all."

Sorry if that sounded like bragging - If it makes anyone feel better I ****ed it up by going on about the DiVinci code book later :->
Both work for me, the kiss test and just do it.. So i don't think you did the kiss test right.. cause everytime i used it, it worked like charm. But i only use it when i'm not sure, and even then.. i sometimes might just go for it. Which you explained, you have nothing to lose.. and the worst thing that can happen.. i don't know, but i do know that i never got my ass kicked because of just kissing a girl.

But before kissing the girl, she must feel comfortable.. and happy to be in your company.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm glad it works for you, as I said I only did it once and I didn't even know what it was so maybe i did it wrong. It was a long time ago (more than 10 years). This girl was also very shy so maybe that had something to do with it.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem you have, and there are many here who are in the same 'good looking, good personallity, but can't get girls' situation.

First, believe that you are desired by girls. The romantic/sexual feelings you have towards girls you like. . .they have the same feelings for you.

Now do:
conversation > phone number > call to set up a date > kino escalation > kiss > make out > sex.

Your main problem is initiating. Most girls hate initiating, it makes em feel unsexy. You probably upset alotta girls by not going for that kiss, phone number, or date. Its like you're rejecting them