Dateing a HB that lives 45 minutes away. What to do on a date?

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a really HB who lives about 45 minutes by car away from me. This week I'm going down there to meet her, and as such it's a date. Now what the cräp do I do with her? We've been to her place several times, so that's not an option. I don't know anyone there. Bowling is way to lame, movies too but I keep that as a last option.

I'd take her out for dinner, but I don't wanna spend that much USD on her.

NOW WHAT THE CRÄP DO I DO? PLEASE ADVICE! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dinner is way lamer than bowling. Bring her over to your place. Go for a ride and check out some free open door music or festival shows. There are tons of things you can do just by doing a search on the web and seeing what's going on in that area.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok web search was a good idea. Taking her home to my place too actually... Thanks man!

Heavyjay

Reaction score
Do you live near a beach? I have found that hanging out at the beach is an awesome first date....plus you get to see her in a bikini :up:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a nice park, somewhere with a nice view. Roof tops* are awesome. Why don't try having sex with her? That's what I call a good date. Just use your imagination. Anywhere is fine as long as you are having fun. Heck you could even make a stop at an arcade**.

*Rooftop sex is awesome.
**Arcade sex, not so much***.
*** I never had arcade sex.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her neck of the woods, why doesn't she offer some suggestions on what to do? Wouldn't that make sense?