"Date" with a friend

Arky

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this HB6.5 that I've known for 10 years. She went to high school with me and she's a good friend of mine, but lately we have started to be a little more sexual with jokes, and I can sense some interest. She used to be very shy and with low self-esteem years ago, but she changed and became better with time. She has a boyfriend, but things between them aren't going too well.

This afternoon I see my friends and she's there; we all decide to go out after dinner. Later the other friends tell me that they want to stay home, so I suggest her that we go out anyway to have a beer and she accepts. We've never gone out alone.
I take her with my car and we start talking, then park the car and we walk to reach a pub. At this time I'm a little nervous and start to have some negative thoughts, like she's going to get bored because she's alone with me. I think she's a little nervous too, but I try to be cool and keep talking with her.
In the pub (nearly empty) we start drinking and we talk about the school times, and how we have changed since. I think that I demonstrated some value with her, telling of some experiences that made me a more mature person (I was a total AFC in high school). We keep talking and drinking; things get a lot more relaxed and I sense some chemistry going on. We joke and have fun and she seems to be into me. She also talks about her boyfriend and tells me that she's going to dump him soon. When the beer is almost finished, she tells me that she has to go to the bathroom, and she asks me if I want to come too. I go with her. There's no one else in the bathroom, we keep joking and she starts to be more sexual, saying things like "can I grab your ass". This makes me think that I should make some move with her, but I'm a little nervous (never kissed a girl), so I prefer to not make any move, but keep interacting with her in a cool and playful way. We go back to the table and finish drinking, then she starts fooling around just to be close to me. Same thing when we go out and walk to the car, she keeps very close and touches me at times.

While we walk a guy calls her by name, she's surprised and she seems to know him. They start talking and he seems to be and old friend of her. She seems interested in him and asks him stuff like where he has been lately. They excange numbers then we leave. While we reach the car she tells me that he's the guy that took her virginity, her first real boyfriend. She starts talking about him and she totally changes her attitude, not touching/giggling anymore. On the way home we keep talking as friends and the attraction is gone. I greet her and she tells me that maybe we'll see each other tomorrow.

Some thoughts about this date:

1. I totally understimated the interest this girl could put out with me, as she seemed to reluctant to even go out with me at first (without any other friend), but in the pub her interest level was very high. Alcohol probably helped.

2. I kept cool but I failed to escalate when the green lights were obvious. This was partially a choice, as I kept being the prize and she kept chasing me. Anyway I feel that the lack of experience with kissing/sex is a huge problem for me.

3. The meeting of her ex-boyfriend totally changed her mood. I had to move when I had the chance. This made me think about the importance of timing. You shouldn't wait for the perfect moment because it could never happen, and everything you created can collapse in no time. If you feel like you can go for the kiss, go for it.

Please share your thoughts about this story.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arky said:
Please share your thoughts about this story.
Sure.

This woman thinks about sex. She is sex-driven. Use condoms with her, since she's been around.

What did we learn with what you did? That if you isolate her from the group, take her to drink, act cool and stuff, not only does she loosen up, she gets real horny with you. So, what's the obvious step to take? Yes, rinse and repeat. Your mistake? Not taking action. Be sure to grab your balls and make your moveS. Just isolate her and start with your moves.

Regarding the virginity guy, whatever, change the subject, not immediately, listen to her blabbing for a minute, and change subject. Whe she talks about him, slowly begin to act bored by the conversation, remember, you are too cool to be listening about this dude.

Don't worry about fvcking up sexually with her, since 1) she'll be (or act) tipsy (next morining she'll blame the alcohol :rolleyes:) 2) you know her, she's part of your group, and wants to remain in the group so she will behave. Don't worry, you're the man.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you but you are her girlfriend.

and another thing according to you she is 6.5 in looks? why settle for an average looking girl or be nervous about it??

You know where the DJ bible is right? well I suggest you read it, study it, learn it and use it.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait. Did you legally purchase that liquor? With valid identification?

Nevermind, you're nineteen.