Date Many All At Once

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when I was going through a dry spell of being single for too long but then I met a great girl and have been seeing her for several months. Anyway, I approached and number closed on some other girls and went on dates with them. Some went terrible, some went well, but it was fine with me about the bad dates, because I had my great girl that I was still seeing to fall back on. So it was like I had nothing to lose because I was already seeing somebody. Basically it's don't put all your eggs in one basket (unless you agree to be exclusive, then it's cheating)

So as of now I'm dating two women and if I breakup with one girl, I still have another girl.

jamesbell953

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great way to keep up your confidence, which girls definitely pick up on, and it also makes you seem A LOT less needy and desperate. While you're feeling like this you should try to add even more women to the roster.

You'll be high in demand, and you won't be too available which is another good thing.

The most important thing to do though, when you're seeing more than one girl at a time is to MANAGE HER EXPECTATIONS.

Don't tell her you'll be exclusive. If she even asks about commitment, you're response should be vague... something along the lines of "Listen, let's just see where it goes..." Don't answer with a yes or no.

If the girls understand that it's just a casual thing, they'll be fine with it and won't get hurt (since you're not cheating on her).

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the more UP FRONT you are about your intentions (the understanding that you are casually dating as opposed to exclusively dating), the less DRAMA you will experience in the short run.

However, in the long run, you will realize that the bonding aspects of dating (and ESPECIALLY sexing) different women will begin to emerge. And when this happens, be prepared to either make a decision to either "go exclusive" with one of the girls, or be willing to let her walk away.

But as Shakespeare would say, always follow THIS ideology:

"To thine OWN SELF, be true."

Because if you feel you're NOT ready for an exclusive relationship, DON'T ever agree prematurely to be in one.

March on.