date ideas?

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
so.. after reading some dj material for awhile, actually managed to grow a pair, and get a number.

so, now that the hard parts done, what now?

I live in a small town, not much to do except movies, (can get expensive) sometimes a fair pops up, other than that, theres not all that much, and im not taking a 15 yr old girl on a romantic dinner date at applebee's.

im planning to call her in 3 days to finalize plans. in the meantime, im working on getting more numbers from random ppl in the hallway.

blamont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything with an activity will work. I have no idea where you live so I will throw out some general suggestions.

Try things like:
Ice Skating
Bowling
Pool
Cooking class at a local community college
A Pottery Class where you can make something together
etc.

Good luck!

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you blamont.

Bowling, pool, and the classes you mentioned are all great ideas!
i live in southern Georgia (U.S.) small town.
last i checked ice skating isnt the thing to do here,
but i cant skate either so :rolleyes:

cooking classes and pottery arent available here, unless you take them as electives in highschool. ill try the college to see if they have any available.

keep em coming guys.

GNRSLASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to say what works and what dosen't: the guy who said a COOKING CLASS, haha, NO. This all depends on the type of girl, however, but the very FIRST date I think should be:

Some activity ie;
iceskating
fair
amusement park (These 3 are your best options)
bowling (ehh maybe)
movies (I think it works on the first date, but you should use it if you can't get something better)

It obviously depends on the girl; some girls would rather go to the movies first date.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont HAVE to go out somewhere to have a date with a girl. A lot of guys dont seem to realize that simply inviting her over your place for dinner/getting a quick bite to eat and then going back to your house, can still make for a great date. Watch a movie in your basement on tv or something; trust me its guaranteed ass i've done it a bunch of times...works great if ur low on cash.

GNRSLASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i got another year and a half to go until I get my license, but yeah. Just ask them to do normal teenager stuff, not some major afc bull**** like a "pottery class or a cooking class". Even the most low standard girls I know would never buy into that, and say wtf, what kind of guy would ask me to attend a pottery class with him.

keepitirie

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOOOOOLLLL. a dinner date at applebees? awww how romantic.

i dont understand what people thinks these days... invite her over to your house. the mooost cost effective, and probably the most pua effective. its high school man. of course sh*t is boring. you make it fun by running game. and you shouldnt be running just 1 on 1 game. have a bunch of other people tag along too. win her friends over. u should be running social circle stuff.
look up braddock715 on youtube on college game. same sh*t applies for high school.

BUUTTT. if your house is not chill.. this is the best thing to do.. you have to make your own spot to chill. i dont know if youre from the city or what not, but my friends and i made our own kick back spot on the beach. We have our own table for BP, our own grill, a little tent to hang out in... if you can make something with your friends over a few weekends, then its possible...
this spot is so legit that we sometimes spend the night there when were are too drunk off our asses to be at a house. keep it low key and dont tell a lot of people tho.

keepitirie

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont listen to this guy

GNRSLASH said:
haha i got another year and a half to go until I get my license, but yeah. Just ask them to do normal teenager stuff, not some major afc bull**** like a "pottery class or a cooking class". Even the most low standard girls I know would never buy into that, and say wtf, what kind of guy would ask me to attend a pottery class with him.
that is the biggest bullsh*t i have ever read. chicks like guys who are in touch with both sides, masculine and feminine. look at TD's puppy dog routine. hes the biggest a$$hole, but hes showing a caring side. if youre an artsy guy, and want to take a pottery class, then go for it. cooking class is always good too. you get to eat and you can tease her about how bad her cooking is and show her the proper way to do it. trust me art is a DHV. youre doing something shes interested in and showing dominance. thats the way to go.