Date Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

trumpcard

Reaction score
I actually took someone up no their offer to go on a date, and heres what im thinking. Since i am in college, i figure we would go to a nice restaraunt for dinner and get some good convo in, then we could go back and relax, listen to music, and have a couple of drinks. what do you guys think. what could i do to improve if anything?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The restaraunt that you take her to... make sure its not just some common cheap-ass place, take her somewhere where she has probably never been before.

And afterwards when u wanna chill and have a few drinks... nothing wrong with that... sounds like a decent night out... have fun.

Laterz...

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends on how much you like the girl. If you really dig her obviously you will want to put in some real effort for the date. Really it depends on what type of person she is.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya... but...

Originally posted by Freeman
Well it depends on how much you like the girl. If you really dig her obviously you will want to put in some real effort for the date. Really it depends on what type of person she is.
If i dont like her THAT much, i'll still do it for the PRACTICE .. plus... i like doing things differently natrually :rolleyes: If there is one thing that i am NOT, that is BORING... Thats also why i would have sex with girls that are not HB9's, which is my standard for a gf, but i would f*ck them to gain experiance from them, and to keep my game strong... i'm not saying i'm gonna go get with ugly girls, but i'm talking HB7's is lowest i'd go, and there are HB7's EVERYWHERE, you just gotta spot them;) The more practice u get, the better you will get, and when u DO hook up with the HB9's, which u WANT to impress, u deffinatelly WILL impress them!!;) ... so in context with the thread... take her to places that u would take an HB9 to, even if u DONT like her, make impressing chicks into a habit rather than something that you need to go out of your way to do... and plus... this chick WILL go to all of her friends and tell them what a wonderfull time she had with you... and guess what that will lead to... yip! u guessed it... that will lead to her FRIENDS thinking that u are a kewl guy, then they will want to meet you, and eventually u'll be baning all of them;) ... well, maybe not ALL of them... but you get my point:cool:

Laterz...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some girly girls don't like dinner dates at all. They feel uncomfortable eating in front of you. Stuffing food in their face is the last thing they want.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.....

Originally posted by 00Kevin
some girly girls don't like dinner dates at all. They feel uncomfortable eating in front of you. Stuffing food in their face is the last thing they want.
I found that taking girls to chinese restaraunts is a winner... if you KNOW how to eat with chop-sticks etc, then u can teach her and have fun + get kino going.... If you both dont know how to eat with chop-sticks, then u can both laugh at eachother and try eat with chop-sticks... i find this kinda date to be really fun and progressive... try it;) The arkwardness of "stuffing your face with food" finds a way to dissapear:D

Laterz...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to a Fondu restarunt, if you find one. It's fun easy and it gives you a chance to feed her chocolate covered strawberries! Always a winner plus you can usually order a booth with a nice love seat so you and your girl can sit side by side and get some quality kino in.

Afterwards, coctails are a good idea, nice to get a little lose after a meal like that. Maybe a brisk midnight stroll or something but that's up to you. I like to walk with girls because it definately turns up the romance dial and it shows them that you're interested in just spending some time with them. Both of which gets you serious points.

Status
Not open for further replies.