Date Idea: Rollerskating

didirectors

Don Juan
Reaction score
I constantly hear from people "take her to the movies" or "take her to dinner". But there is a bit of a problem with these two overly common date ideas. There expensive... but thats not the only thing. With a movie you cant get to know the girl you are talking to. Or at least if you you do, people are going to be Mad and constantly telling you to shut up :cuss:
-Dinner is a bit better but depending on were you go that could be a 40$ meal your paying for. I know being cheap aint good but come on, the economy isn't exactly great at the moment.
-What I like to do and is a good action date is rollerskating. If you can bring your own roller skates because generally your own tend to be better than the rentals. depending on the rink entry can be anywhere from 4 to 8 $ and possibly 4 to 2$ for rentals. Granted both of you are going to fall allot, but generally you guys will get a good laugh out of it. Also great chance for kino if your holding on tight to your dates hand as you try not to fall. Also many roller rinks, also tend to have a bit lower lighting, lower lighting results in Dilated pupils. And Dilated pupils tend to make there owner more attractive in the eyes of the opposite sex. PLENTY OF ARTICLES ON HERE TO EXPLAIN THIS. Also if you know her favorite song if you can get some time away from her, request her favorite song. She'll love it of course the way you interact with her is up to you. Anyways just a A bit of a Action date idea, from me Have fun
:p :up: :) :rock:

didirectors

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah note I didnt say first Date, but I agree with you. Its an idea for a date I was thinking later on once you have already established attraction like you said. And for the first date thing I suggest coffee/pizza as well. Again just and Idea