Dancing necessary?

ActionJackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright guys how important is dancing? I go to clubs and parties where dancing is REQUIRED in which I pull off if only for a short time. I have white boy disease...........

I can dance with glow sticks VERY WELL and can do a little popping and liquid because of my rave experiences. I find myself in a crowd away from the rave seen & so my dancing is useless.

Anyways the question is should I seriously look into perhaps Salsa lessons or something? THe kino of dancing is hard to reject. I can dance if I am making out with the girl on the floor but this doesnt happen often.

Alot of people think if you cant dance you cant fvck,etc.... It is important I think to show a girl that you are in control at all times, and I cant do that lookn like a jackass on the floor

nah mean?

any help appreciated

Reaction score
How dare you! Do you know how unnessary that even was? lolz jk.... I don't think dancing is that big of a deal however. Maybe the two listed only:

1. slow dancing
2. Grinding

Only two I know lolz. :rockon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more things that a DJ has in his arsenal, the more opportunities he has when sarging.

Skidsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh i agree with the last two posts, if you can dance great but if not don't worry too much about it just try & go to places where perhaps dancing isn't as important (bars with dancefloors, clubs/bars, etc... if you know what i mean). The best guy i know with the women is shocking at dancing and he openly admits it, but he has strengths in most other areas - good looks, deep powerful voice, confidence, charmer, good body, etc...

If it's that important to you though listen to music at home & pick up the rhythm, watch other people, and go to lessons. I got better by watching people who have rhythm/are good and at home & i'm 10 times better than i used to be, try new stuff, etc...

Oh & my Uncle teaches Salsa - if you wanna meet some women go to Salsa classes - you get to learn how to dance, dance with some nice women and possibly more.....

BOWIE

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy who can dance, I'll say that it helps TREMENDOUSLY. I get so many women approaching me on a Saturday night, even just grabbing at me, that I find myself in over my head. I'm not trying to sound arrogant. I'm just sharing what worked for me. And I learned but watching people who know how to dance and practicing in front of the mirror.
A girl sees a guy who dances as being confident.

And DON'T grind. Girls with ANY semblance of class will think you're cheesy and avoid you.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dancing has really helped me in areas where other guys don't get to be so fortunate. and although i'm planning on taking other dance classes, i know that the more sensual, sexual dances are ones that really get girls charged up. they love the building up of sexual tension and that's ok because it just so happens that so do i.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I've heard somewhere that women relate dancing to sex.

Godd@mn it!! Why can't we just have sex and relate that to dancing? Tsh, women.

I woudn't worry about it dude. I would probably find other places to go, OR when a women wants to dance with you tell her that you would love to but she has to teach you how to dance first. (May not work well in clubs, idk) Many women will JUMP at the chance of teaching a guy how to dance. I know from experience when I was learning to dance with the girls at a spanish party. The next thing I knew I was touching hot women in sexual places and they were giving me tips on what women like when they are dancing. Just have fun with it and laugh if it seems weird at first. This is an easy and fun way to learn how to dance, (plus the touchy touchy) if you can find a cool outgoing girl to do this with. Check out some spanish dancing at first. These girls are always fun and willing to teach you if you come with a good attitude.

:up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skidsta said:
...Oh & my Uncle teaches Salsa - if you wanna meet some women go to Salsa classes - you get to learn how to dance, dance with some nice women and possibly more.....
Salsa rocks! :rockon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradigm Artisan said:
You know I've heard somewhere that women relate dancing to sex.
This is very true. Women have told me that a guy that has confidence on the dance floor is typically very confident in life (and in other things ;) ). If he also dances well, it adds to his allure.

ActionJackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here take salsa classes or any sort of commercial programs? I will make sure to watch people dancing and mimic in front of mirror.

What percentage of guys know how to dance anyone know?

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
No. Besides, there are some dances that can be done with little or no practice required.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm signed up for professional salsa dancing classes for the fall. I say why fake it if you have the opportunity to learn how to do something well.