Dance with your date only? at prom

Used

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so im going to sr. prom in a few and i was wondering is it rude to dance with other girls....not just my date?...I mean i want to dance with her too but i also want to dance with more than just her.

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the girls mindset. I personally danced w/ 3 girls at prom but i spent most of my time w/ my date.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's your girlfriend, then no I wouldn't dance with other girls. That's pretty st00pid. But, on the other hand, if she's not, I don't see any harm in it. As long as you know she's okay with it.

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
for my prom i went with a friend ( we did end up fvcking that night :D ) but for the actual prom, she sucked at dancing, so i danced with these other girls who were really good. i had a good time, and she danced with other guys a bit too. all was good in the end and i had an amazing time.

so it all depends on the girl. just make it clear that you're there to have fun and dancing doesn't mean that you're gonna ditch your girl for the other girl...it's just dancing.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Homecoming (close enoguh to Prom, right?) and people danced with more than one person there. People danced in groups or they just went around with different people.

I didn't go to my Junior Prom (my friends didn't going either), but some HB8 girl (who didn't go either) said she would have gone with me (she said this to my friend)...AFTER the Prom when we're back in school (I wasn't even thinking of asking thios girl to the Prom). :rolleyes:

Oh well...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how you are with this girl.