damn sleeping problems

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k guys..this are the problems and questions i have.

we all know sleep is very important. problems:

1. once in a while i have to piss during the middle of the night..or at like 4 am..usually happens after masturbating at night on a day where i have already masturbated.

2. sometimes cant sleep very well..it doesnt seem like im in deep sleep.

3. sometimes i cant get 8 hours a night..is it okay to take naps and use that?

so do any of you guys know about that?? specifically, id really like to know of ways to maximize my deep sleep..and maybe ways to maximize my GH output..im 16, btw.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your body's circadian rhythm is set to nap in the afternoon. Europeans have it right. It's good for you to have a little ciesta around 3 or 4. If you have trouble sleeping after beating, then don't beat it. Don't think about sleep or worry about it. Your body will sleep as long and when it needs to.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a tip about the pissing: make sure you take a whiz right before you go to bed. That way, your bladder is emptied before going to bed. It will fill up again during the night, so you'll probably have to take another piss first thing in the morning.

On sleep:

Do some form of exercise to help your body get into the tired mode. Don't exercise just an hour or two before bedtime though.

Don't drink too much before bedtime.

Sleep at regular hours. It's not good to sleep 10PM on one day, then at 4 in the morn another. Makes your bio clock go bonkers.