DAMN LTRs...

disco!

Reaction score
ok so im in an LTR with this hb 8.5, it's been about 1 month and a half and things are sorta already going downhill. She's getting a bit ****ier, i still diffuse it with humour/ being serious/ just ignoring her... the physical part of the relationship is still there and as good as ever... but at first when we talked her eyes would be like WIDE open staring at me and now she kind of looks around. Not too much advice for LTRS being asked here so i was just hopin for some help. THANKS BROOOS

wrender

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not giving us enough info. It would help to know more specifically what you mean by "****ier". Or how often you see each other. But I'd suggest making yourself a little less available. Make sure she's not taking you for granted.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 1.5 months is not LTR, to me the first 3 months is testing the waters, then the next 2-3 months is negotiating period (or deep talk) then around the 8-9th month of dating thats when I consider the relationship LTR.

And according to my calculations, it may seem this gal is done testing the waters and wants out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
I agree 1.5 months is not LTR, to me the first 3 months is testing the waters, then the next 2-3 months is negotiating period (or deep talk) then around the 8-9th month of dating thats when I consider the relationship LTR.

And according to my calculations, it may seem this gal is done testing the waters and wants out.
I agree, there has been informal studies done that showed that it takes at least 6 months to get to a place where its viable to decide whether a relationship has merit to continue. If it can make it to 8 months it has a much better chance of prolonged success.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys give up too easily. You're already banging her. Keep that up :) What she says or thinks isn't really too important. Learn to be effective, not to be righteous. Being self-righteous and full of pride (no one can deflat my enormous ego) are big indicators insecurities. I would try to avoid these things.

OTOH, I would continue to devote at least one night a week to gathering new prospects by going to clubs, speed dating events (if they are in the 'open' you can just find out where they are and approach the chicks afterwards), and prowling malls if daytime is easier to get away during.

disco!

Reaction score
ok sorry if i wasnt clear...
Im in first year university, she lives 1 hour away and we see eachother 1-2 a week. We have been together for about 3 months but exclusivly for almost 2 months. What i mean by ****y is at first when i said something ****y funny she'd laugh and hit me or what not, now it seems my ****y is gettin boring to her and she responds with her own version of it. i just feel like her IL is dropping and i cant really bring it up in conversation but she senses it when we talk and kisses me or hugs me really tight or soemthing.. i just cant tell whether im being too careful cuz im starting to like her a lot or if these are really signs of lower IL.

i have been doing everything right so far... being unpredictable, having the power.. etc, but it seems like im sliding. help?

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just try to give her the best sex ever always and stop thinking so much about everything. Bang her in different places all the time, finger her in public just make her so horny and crazy for your **** and think think that your the man, the price and she has to keep you interested make fun of her insecurities and relax.
And when she does something you dont like dump her and dont be afraid she will be back and you will enjoy the power better.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
disco! said:
ok sorry if i wasnt clear...
Im in first year university, she lives 1 hour away and we see eachother 1-2 a week. We have been together for about 3 months but exclusivly for almost 2 months. What i mean by ****y is at first when i said something ****y funny she'd laugh and hit me or what not, now it seems my ****y is gettin boring to her and she responds with her own version of it. i just feel like her IL is dropping and i cant really bring it up in conversation but she senses it when we talk and kisses me or hugs me really tight or soemthing.. i just cant tell whether im being too careful cuz im starting to like her a lot or if these are really signs of lower IL.

i have been doing everything right so far... being unpredictable, having the power.. etc, but it seems like im sliding. help?
I don't know where have I heard it before. But it applies to me too. C&F & Negs are generally used in the beginning of the attraction phrase. And when the relationship slightly matures, you can lighten on them. I had once used C&F.. So effective till the girl feels that I'm not serious about the relationship. Balance it man..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seeing someone for 6 weeks is not long enough to consider it long term yet.
if you are seeing problems communicating already, then maybe you should reconsider this relationship.