Damaged Goods

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have come to realize that while sosuave is an awesome forum and resource for a lot of guys facing predicaments in their relationships, it has failed to address one important aspect of the average male-female interaction.

The subject of damaged goods..Girls who are so ****ed up in their heads that they are beyond all hope of redemption. Many women fall under this category ie. Attention *****s, **** teases, girls who play mind games, sluts, some single moms, girls with BPDs among others.

These are the worst kind of women you can ever have the misfortune of coming into contact with. These girls do not just mess with you; they **** you up physiologically in ways you can never imagine. This is beyond a matter of game, being a DJ, AFC or a chump. It is way beyond that!!!!
You could run the tightest game on them and it still would not do you any good.

Dealing with damaged goods is like handling radioactive material in a swimsuit, eventually you are going to get ****ed. Many of the guys coming in here would have a much happier life if they could only realize the girls they are dealing with are beyond saving. **** all you learnt about game, NC whatever, forget all that bull****.

You need to know when to write a ***** off and walk away without a second look. Do not be so thirsty you are afraid to charge a ***** to the game. That is your first weapon in your arsenal.
Badnews is badnews no matter how you look at it and the sooner you get you mind right, the better for you.

Dealing with the subject of damaged goods, naturally brings me to the topic of Captain-Save-A-Hoes and white knights but that is a topic for another day’s post.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will cosign the fvck out of this post. There definitely are damaged goods, man-eaters, the like. My oneitis was damaged goods to the T. She definitely got her jollies off to twisting my entire world around and lifting me up only to break me down farther than I ever had been before. These chicks are so loving and affectionate in the beginning it's just so hard to stay away from. They slowly begin to bring you down though by telling you of their troubled past and how they need a man just like you to come save them. She brought me down to my knees, closed my eyes promising me a kiss, and walked behind me and stabbed me in the back repeatedly (all metaphorical of course). She left me when I needed her most, when I was at my lowest point. She made me weak to my knees and made me fall faster than anything I ever could have imagined. To this day, those nights with her were some of the greatest moments of my life. I have never felt a rush like I had with her. I know now though that they were only illusions. It isn't healthy to rush into something with someone who is so conniving.

I used to want someone to hurt her the way she hurt me. I honestly had never been more torn up than the moment she ripped my heart out, took a look at it, and said "nope not good enough." I realize now that she will eventually get hers. Women like this are the way they are because they can get away with it. Usually they are between the ages of 18-28 (their prime). No matter how coldhearted they are they can get another man who knows nothing about her past. She can run the same game on him, get the emotional rush, get the sex, then rip his heart out and move on. When they are past their prime though, they will be in a whole lot more pain than we ever were. That "damaged goods" mentality will become a reality. They will be washed up and abandoned by every man for a newer, better model.

The lesson to learn is to always protect yourself. No one should be able to take control of you. It's something I have become MUCH better at since coming to this site.

Side note: she came back to me eventually after I stopped speaking to her. I banged her and laughed about it with my friends afterward. Even though I laughed and joked and felt better about myself, something in the back of my head STILL felt sorry for her. Even after coming all this way, learning so much, I STILL felt like I had to help her. She used lines like "I care about you more than anyone" and "I cried over you for weeks." It takes a big man to walk away from that kind of thing. Tread carefully boys.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys only deal with "damaged goods" when they put too much value on a vagina. The truth is that the reason these kind of women exist is because there are a lot of men that allow the behavior. If a man becomes intolerant of bad behavior, then he cuts out a great chunk of damaged goods as well.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Side note: she came back to me eventually after I stopped speaking to her. I banged her and laughed about it with my friends afterward. Even though I laughed and joked and felt better about myself, something in the back of my head STILL felt sorry for her. Even after coming all this way, learning so much, I STILL felt like I had to help her. She used lines like "I care about you more than anyone" and "I cried over you for weeks." It takes a big man to walk away from that kind of thing. Tread carefully boys.

It's bitter sweet. My very first onitis was like that. I thought my world was over after she left... and I wished nothing but bad things upon her. I wanted so bad for her to beg for me back at some point and go through what she put me through. Ironically, a year later she did. She would text me and call me and I wouldn't answer. I found someone better at that point and lost those feelings I had.

It's ironic though, I wanted that so bad, but when I actually got it I felt bad, and it wasn't that fullfilling. This is why I have no idea why girls can easily do this to guys..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damaged goods are simply a byproduct of a damaged society, when single motherhood and nanny state are the norm that is the result.

When screwed up media force people to take part in popularity contests since their early age as a rule, no surprise women get screwed up the most since its women who fit the most in groups and fashion while men more or the less are less prone to adhere to external models.

If to this you add a virtual no punishment policy to women whater sh1t they come up with you realize that there is the problem and at the same time it lack the balance.
When a man perform a wrong behaviour both to people or society he is shamed and punished, the opposite doesnt happen.

Many guys here that talk about moving to greener pasture only to be shamed and laughted at in this same forum, are not wrong, most of the time its not "your game" that needs to be improved but simply to stay in a non toxic environment.

To say to "tight your game" in a toxic environment is like to tell a fisher to improve his equipment while fishing in a polluted lake with very few eatable fishes.

I realize its great to think that by taking action you can solve a problem, the point is that the solution to "the problem" cannot be provided in details but needs to be provided in macro scale.

Just deal with the fact that a good percentage of women are not healthy and no matter how good you are its gonna be the same.

Many guys in here would have been happier by simply doing what they were doing but in a better place, I know it sounds strange but it could happen that sh1t is not your fault.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman admits she is damaged goods, you should run. But don't assume women are damaged.

The way to know is to ask them how happy they are. If they say they are truly happy and love their life, they are not damaged goods.

Damaged = jaded.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
I will cosign the fvck out of this post. There definitely are damaged goods, man-eaters, the like. My oneitis was damaged goods to the T. She definitely got her jollies off to twisting my entire world around and lifting me up only to break me down farther than I ever had been before. These chicks are so loving and affectionate in the beginning it's just so hard to stay away from. They slowly begin to bring you down though by telling you of their troubled past and how they need a man just like you to come save them. She brought me down to my knees, closed my eyes promising me a kiss, and walked behind me and stabbed me in the back repeatedly (all metaphorical of course). She left me when I needed her most, when I was at my lowest point. She made me weak to my knees and made me fall faster than anything I ever could have imagined. To this day, those nights with her were some of the greatest moments of my life. I have never felt a rush like I had with her. I know now though that they were only illusions. It isn't healthy to rush into something with someone who is so conniving.

I used to want someone to hurt her the way she hurt me. I honestly had never been more torn up than the moment she ripped my heart out, took a look at it, and said "nope not good enough." I realize now that she will eventually get hers. Women like this are the way they are because they can get away with it. Usually they are between the ages of 18-28 (their prime). No matter how coldhearted they are they can get another man who knows nothing about her past. She can run the same game on him, get the emotional rush, get the sex, then rip his heart out and move on. When they are past their prime though, they will be in a whole lot more pain than we ever were. That "damaged goods" mentality will become a reality. They will be washed up and abandoned by every man for a newer, better model.

The lesson to learn is to always protect yourself. No one should be able to take control of you. It's something I have become MUCH better at since coming to this site.

Your post describes my current situation to the letter...words cant describe how messed up this **** is.. and just like you said, after she's done with one guy, she'll move on to the next and pull the same **** on him too. the first time with the girl, i thought i was at fault, i thought i was doing something wrong but i finally saw the truth after i went through the exact situation with her for the second time.smh...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always said that the way someone is now is the way they will always be.

Jaded people are generally always jaded.
Happy people are generally always happy.
Problematic people are generally always problematic.

It's their personality, not just the current situation.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Many guys in here would have been happier by simply doing what they were doing but in a better place, I know it sounds strange but it could happen that sh1t is not your fault.
I couldn't have said it better myself

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezio said:
Your post describes my current situation to the letter...words cant describe how messed up this **** is
I guarantee if there was a thread on this site about everyones oneitis it would be some kind of traceable stencil response. Everyones would look pretty much identical. hmmm...may not be a bad experiment.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup,yup,yup.....I have the worse oneitis currently over a "damaged good/maneater". Thing is we were only 15 !!! we're both 16 now...I cant believe a girl who is only 15 was capable of doing such a thing to me... God i wish i found sosuave a year ago

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Every pair of t!ts comes with a gaping hole of need that even Kenny Powers can't fill."

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Let's not pretend that just because we hurt more that she was more cruel.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
- These chicks are so loving and affectionate in the beginning it's just so hard to stay away from.
- She brought me down to my knees, closed my eyes promising me a kiss, and walked behind me and stabbed me in the back repeatedly
That's not damaged goods, that's being a good salesman. You bought what she sold, and then got angry at her because she was so convincing. As a result, you punish others in your life you come into contact with because of how good of salesman she was. Then they think you have trust issues and are abnormal because you won't open up, and thus can't have a normal relationship.

She not only screwed you at that moment in time where she let you go, she screwed all your other relationships. That is POWER!

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
That's not damaged goods, that's being a good salesman. You bought what she sold, and then got angry at her because she was so convincing. As a result, you punish others in your life you come into contact with because of how good of salesman she was. Then they think you have trust issues and are abnormal because you won't open up, and thus can't have a normal relationship.

She not only screwed you at that moment in time where she let you go, she screwed all your other relationships. That is POWER!
I punish no one for my past relationships. Im not bitter about what happened, just relaying my oneitis to the OP. Matter of fact, the relationships I have now are where they are because of that learning experience. She most assuredly was BPD (psychiatrist visits, daddy issues, depression, you name it). It's a learning experience that I'm glad I had, but wouldn't like again.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said:

so he shouldnt have trusted her in the first place and then he wouldnt have developed trust issues????

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is damaged goods and a guy hangs on to her, he's a desperate chump dumb bastard.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to women who are under age 25, Asian, not here yet, and who have no kids, and you will be WAY ahead. US women are a total write off, basically. So are the Asians, once they've been here 5 years and get full US citizenship. replace her as needed.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it feel like either women are damaged goods or they are sleazy? I rarely find high quality women. I think I know only ten quality women from my entire life.